Pathfinders?

Anyone have one, are they allowed in the club?

I have a 2001 pathfinder, Im slowly getting stuff done, unfortunatly its an auto, but I’m going to put in a K&N FIPK Gen II Air Intake, and then eventually a new exhaust system. I have an after market deck and plan to get new speakers and dynamax door kit on all my doors.

Every Nissan is welcome in the club man! :E

Yep, there are a few pathys around, although for the most part they do seem to be secondary cars for guys who have sports cars or as winter beaters. Nice to see someone around here with something a little different. :slight_smile:

Bout time we had some new pathy’s show up. Welcome buddy

Pathys are totally welcome, They have very important jobs in this club!

Like: Making windblocks at really windy track events, and towing cars that no one could do otherwise…

Welcome! And thanks for being original! :smiley:

Ahahaha … that takes me back.

When my Integra had it’s hood buried in a snowdrift a few years back, my brother-in-law’s Pathy was what got me to work for 2 days while I dug the damn car out! I was hitting waist-deep snowdrifts in that thing and it never once got stuck …

http://www.doozersden.com/April2003/snowedin2.jpg

Welcome aboard…

alright that sounds great, I’ll have to join up, talk at you guys later, heres my pathfinder

holy cow that’s clean!

Thanks, theres a couple bumps on it, nothing you could see unless you look really close or I point it out,lol, I bought it back in May for 17k, 78,000kms, haven’t had any problems either :thumb

Just paid for my K&N air intake, will be in the first week of october, gonna give it a bit more of a growl

You are more than welcome to join! Nice pathfinder bytheway!

aww and i just sold my pathy

Hey,

Willing to part that front bumper hood guard thingie??I think bug deflector is what its called…and nice Pathy…Chilkoot model?

Heres mine

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/djrice123/Pathfinder3.jpg

Nice to meet you Pather at the meet. And dj_rice, sell me your rims 8)

For now i’ll be keeping the deflector…nice pathfinder though

Ya it was nice meeting you as well silvia

Does anyone know if there is a supercharger out for the pathfinder (VQ35DE), Im assuming they will come out with one for the maxima, so one for the pathfinder wouldn’t be much different…I wanna make this thing a fast SUV haha

well the 3.5 in the xterra came supercharged, do some studing on that… my opinion that would be your best bet (relitivley) bolt on… lol thats what they all say

The 3.5 never can in the Xterra nor has the 3.5 ever come SCed from Nissan.

the SC’ed Xterra and Frontier… weren’t those 3.3Ls? or even smaller?

ya those are smaller engines, Stillen came out with a supercharger for the 5.7L titan a while back, Im hoping someone will make one for the 3.5 pathfinder

Wouldn’t the Super charger from a 350Z VQ fit?