I got a job at Nissan!

for those of you who have not heard yet. I recently graduated from Niagara College in sales and marketing! I just got a job at the new St.Catharines Nissan dealership (around the corner from the cozy) as a certified sales associate. With that being said, If any of you are looking to Finance or Lease a new or used Nissan shoot me a pm or call me and i will give son members the best deal they can get through a dealership.

There are some cool incentive programs on right now. Sentra’s for 0% financing for up to 60months. Grad programs for students who just graduated and have a new job.

so if your looking for a tow vehicle, Daily driver, work vehicle, whatever. Give me a shout mention your from son,and i will help you out.

905 646 9999 ask for Jesse Wilks

unfortuantely i can’t do anything for people who want parts. But i plan on talking to the parts manager to see what we can do.

See you at Cscs gymkhana in grand bend!

congrats jesse

Congrats man, i actually need something i need a left fender (driver) side for my 1995 balck S14 if you can get it get good price on it let me know, i called the nissan in brampton and they said aroud $250 without installation.Thanx

i need a new gt-r and, jesse, i need it today

can you make this happen?

Congrats Jesse!

Congratssss!

Jesse, I will definitely be talking to you soon.

Your never on MSN at the same time as me so i’ll shoot you a PM within the week.

Congrats Jesse, I will give you a shout soon as I am looking to purchase a SUV.

^^Group Buy on Nissan Pathfinders?

ooh :open_mouth: the new pathfinder is very rugged(strong) looking and you can add a supercharger on it :smiley:

the new 2008 pathfinders are availiable with the 5.6L v8 317hp… they are totaly bad ass…

hahah Ryan, sorry I ain’t THAT baller to get a new car.

I meant the older pathfinders like 2001+ ,or even the Infiniti QX4

do the Pathfinders and Xtera’s still come with a manual tranny option?

are they going to let you park on the lot?

j/k

who’s willing to pay for gas on a 5.6L?

I didn’t think so lol

i just got a 5.7L vette it gets better gas then my accord(4cyl) so its not always the case. Not saying this will be the case here just trying to make a point, just because its a bigger motor dosen’t mean milage will suck

oh man, i took this lady for a test drive in an 07 armada yesterday. I let her drive. She gets on the qew floors it to 160km but there is a car infront of her and she is approaching quick. Slams on the brakes nearly plowing into some dude in a tiny car. Then SHE starts screaming at the car infront of her saying what the fuck is wrong with people driving so slow in the fast lane…

this was a 45yearold teacher/soccer mom… who talked too much and had the mind sense of a 17yearold.

wtf is wrong with some people.

Im a sales consultant at Agincourt Nissan in Scarborough!

Hows the sales so far this month Jesse?

Thats the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. There is no way a Vette gets better gas millage than a Honda. I may be pretty drunk right now but I do know that what you claim is not true.

Actually you’re wrong. The Vette makes surprisingly good gas mileage when you keep your foot out of it. Better than a Honda, not necessarily, but certainly if it’s MPG per L, the Vette probably wins.

C&D observed like 25MPG+ with a vette.

get ready to make 15k a month buddie !!! if you do well thats what you can look forward too !!!