Patriotic Hummer H3

Holy shit, laughing at work is always a plus. :rofl:

How’s Curse of Monkey Island treating you? :slight_smile:

:word: x10… good post

and on that note. i think im going to go get some sushi.

its really to bad you moved out.

I love when threads turn sour… :lol:

How about squashing your gigantic head under it instead? You ride a bike from Depew to buffalo in the middle of winter, hell even the summer tell me how that works out. As far as my weight is concerned, fuck im happy with it. You’re so goddamned annoying Jan, at least monte carlo chick knew a little about cars. You just come here to play grammar cop and to get leg humped.

Oooohhh, iss tha Juggernaut, Bitch!

pah, yeah, I need to be leg-humped. makes my life complete. but Rob…no one even humps me anymore … it’s making me sad. why even come here anymore!? AND I don’t know anything about cars. SHIT.

but hey, gigantic heads mean gigantic brains… gigantic waists mean too much sitting around eating pounds of fried foods and fatty meat. I’m happy with my big round head. ;c )

as for your played out “try and ride your bike long distances in the cold” crap, I’ve heard that before. obviously you can’t do that and you’d need a car… w/e.

or do you…

http://static.flickr.com/20/72173444_99b6aadf0e.jpg

I’m not a fan of the Hummer H3, or the H2, but that’s a pretty sweet paint job.

Again with the weight comments, is that your only comeback? My god you really don’t have anything on me, you know why? Cause you don’t know shit about me, and you dont know anything about the woman that you are blasting because of a fucking mural on a truck… You are a horrible person if you think for a second that its ok to do that. Fuck you, fuck your opinion, you are shit to me.

:violin:

Jan wrote:

no one even humps me anymore

At least not anyone who’s ever heard you open your mouth.

And really, fat jokes? I guess a big forehead doesn’t really mean a big brain.

Go lick some more STi spoilers, attention whore.

:tdown: not cool at all.

Getting personal = getting locked!

NYSpeed never ceases to amaze.