Paul Van Dyke Nov. 24th Guvernment

Not sure why I am bothering to post this…but anyone going to this? I got my tix. $41 each. I saw him in a shitty venue in Cleveland. The Koolhaus will be amazing. He is the #1 dj and charges $10,000 per hour to spin at events.

yeah i was gonna post this a while ago when tickets first went on sale…but i figured it would be too early to post something that far off…

but i have my tickets too, going with a small group…

:tup:

can you imagine getting paid $10K/hour to hit a button or two every 5 minutes lol…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:2,topic:37985"”]

can you imagine getting paid $10K/hour to hit a button or two every 5 minutes lol…

[/quote]

He does everything on the fly…nothin is pre-recorded. He is pretty damn amazing. I saw him in Cleveland, I was right behind him when he was spinning. He makes it look so easy. Guvt is actually payin this guy $90K for 4-hour set. Should be pretty crazy! See you there!!!

i just have to make sure i find time to go shopping before hand…i need to find a sweet shirt that would look great…off of me…

not even gunna put effort into this one

no shirt

sunglasses

frowny face

@

guv

i probably wont decide till week of

saw him at Ultra Miami last year, he was awesome

hes a-ight… had a lot more flavor about 7yrs ago… hasnt seen much action since his global tour, he’s too radio/mainstream now… ie puts the electronica world to sleep…

10k/hr

c’mon now

he’s not that freakin good

EDIT: girls on E are no fun

EDIT2: b/c they are not all that into fucking

EDIT3: so i am not all that into talking about paul god damn dyke with them

Oh cmon guys if you don’t like the music theres gona be a ton of hotttt girls rollin on extacy an dancing all over the place you dont wanna at least be there for that???

im gonna try my best to be there :tup:

last time i did a gig at skybar i got harrased at the border at 5am… queenston bridge sucks

[quote=“ly555is,post:9,topic:37985"”]

10k/hr

c’mon now

he’s not that freakin good

EDIT2: b/c they are not all that into fucking

EDIT3: so i am not all that into talking about paul god damn dyke with them

Last edited by ly555is : 11-03-2007 at 03:11 AM. Reason: i like oakenfold @ area 51 in 2001. push buttons, walk offstage, that rocked. Nothing to do with this thread

[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

I was at area one in 01.

[quote=“ly555is,post:9,topic:37985"”]

[/quote]

I dunno what kinf of girls you were with but that statement couldnt be more wrong.

i <3 van dyk…

but doubt i’ll go

if it were van doorn… then i would probably go

word? I should come up for this, PVD roxxx

hes pretty good

so…who is going to this? It’s going to be an AMAZING show! sO FAR IT’S ME WITH 5 LOVELY LADIES ATTENDING :slight_smile:

[quote=“Marcus,post:19,topic:37985"”]

so…who is going to this? It’s going to be an AMAZING show! sO FAR IT’S ME WITH 5 LOVELY LADIES ATTENDING :slight_smile:

[/quote]

you gonna get nekkkidd? :lol: