Paul walkers dead

Paul Walker – best known for his role in “The Fast and the Furious” movies – died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California … TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita – north of Los Angeles – and according to multiple sources connected to Paul … the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree … and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources – some who are still at the scene of the accident – tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we’re told the L.A. County Coroner’s Office is on the way.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/#ixzz2mBhWBgdf

another celebrity death hoax.

Yah I don’t think so paul

Seems like another bs hoax all the links are dropping out.

TMZ is about as true as the National Enquirer.

When it comes from a credible source instead of a stupid internet news site maybe people will actually believe it.

Ive seen about 7 posts on Facebook about this already.

So is this true or not true?

No actual confirmation, every article is based off the TMZ report which isn’t even confirmed in their own article since it said names in the accident were never released.

Confirmed by variety as well as walkers reps.

https://m.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596

Sadly it’s true.

Rip Boost Creep :frowning:

TMZ sourced once again.

Terrible.

Did you read the first paragraph?

Just accept it pjb. Ur idol is gone

yeah, they name dropped somebody nobody has ever heard of and then went on to credit TMZ

certainly not my idol. I don’t really give a shit if its true or not but it seems like a hoax when everybody is citing TMZ, Facebook and Twitter as reliable sources.

Its hitting ABC News, CNN, USA Today, and all the other news outlets.

Click that. Then decide if true or false.

Carrera GT… Can tell from the wheels & center locks Shitty

and most of the links cite TMZ

theyre citing facebook and twitter

Hes gone.

Have a friend on scene taking pics of the crash. Check my facebook.