R.I.P Ryan Dunn

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the “Jackass” movies – famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It’s unclear who was driving the car.

We’re told the car caught fire in the crash – and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Damn. R.I.P, guy was funny as fuck

oh shit. that fucking sucks. RIP.

Damn, that’s shitty. Another bimmer bro lost to the drink.

RIP :frowning:
CKY4EVER

wow, thats horrible rip dunn dunn

Shit that sucks. He was the funniest dude of the whole cky/jackass group.

Wow that real shitty. R.I.P to one funny,crazy fuck

Exactly what I thought. rip

This was my favorite one.

just to be friends with him (cky) would be the most epic accomplishments of all time.
the shit they do off-tape and just for shits and giggle (even before they were rich) was probably insane

Holy shit. That sucks. I was just watching Jackass the movie late last night.
RIP. He was a funny ass dude.

Just saw this too, that really sucks.

NO!

Damn dude… he was one of the nicer guys in the group too. He wasn’t obnoxious and seemed like a more chill guy. That fucking blows. Burning to death too, I dont even want to think about it any more.

RIP good man. And to his friends and family, I am sorry for your loss.

I will be leaving work early to get extremely baked and watch Haggard in his honor.

+1

Looking through various news articles, it looks like the vehicle involved was his Porsche. Speed may have been a factor. The car went over a guardrail struck a tree and burst into flames. Also shortly before the accident he posted pictures on his twitter of him drinking with friends at a party. Part of me is really hoping this is an elaborite fake your own death hoax, but sadly I don’t think that’s the case.

reports have him going over 110 mph

I think he had a Porsche GT3, right?

youtu.be/2OnhZLHSECo