Paulo's Hawaii Thread **4/4**POST 139**

So as some of you may know, I’m in Hawaii visiting friends for 11 days. After having a New Years Eve party at my house, cleaning it at 330am then packing and going to the airport at 5am New Years Day, my first flight got delayed UGH. but that’s ok because they bumped us up to first class the rest of the way :).

Haven’t done anything crazy yet, just a small paved hike and hanging out with people I haven’t seen in a while but I’m about to head out to go skydiving now, so I’ll have some pics when I get back of that. (hopefully)

This is the only pic I’ll leave you with for now. It was really cloudy and rainy yesterday but this is a panoramic shot from the Pali Lookout on the windward side of the island. I’ll be updating daily when I can so stay tuned ladies and gents.

I’ll rehost it on something that allows the actual size later on.

I’m just copy/pasting what I post on www.buffalofstop.com/forums

You’re in Hawaii… get off the computer!

do this shit when you get home!! <3

My plan is to spend 30-45 minutes a day on pictures so I don’t have a stockpile to edit when I get home.

Plus I’m watching the Bulls game lol.

30-45 minutes of beach time!!

shut up pillows

I Hate you LOL <3333 Have fun and, bring back fantastic pics.

Someone say geoff and pillows ? HaHa

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/3123121238_d202074ee4.jpg?v=0

Luckt bastard lol. Looks awesome man have fun :tup:

i so should have quit my job and went with

So skydiving was friggen amazing. I will definitely be doing it again as funds allow. Hopefully over the summer. I’m sure it won’t be the same skydiving in Buffalo like it is here, but it’s still an incredible rush. The views on the way down were amazing.

Unfortunately they don’t allow cameras while jumping, but I’ll edit some random pics I took around the airfield later on. For now, these are for any LOST fans.

Upon exploring the air field, we found where they store the plane wreckage used in the show so I jumped the 15 foot fence and snapped a few pics. It was pretty damn cool to see that stuff. Especially when it says “Oceanic Airlines” on some of the stuff lol.

The drug plane

Some random shit…

We also found “The Others” village with all the houses and whatnot. I have a bunch of pics from there as well but I’ll get to those later. I got chased by a wild boar while exploring that village too haha. Fucking thing scared the shit out of me. He came out from behind one of the houses and went straight for me, then when he turned around a bit I started chasing him to try and get a picture. Unfortunately, that fat little guy was quick to dive back into the brush. Oh well, it wasn’t the first one I saw this trip and it prob won’t be the last.

UGH It looks sooo nice I want to go just to shoot. I love the plane on, everything is so vibrant…love it, next year we’re going to dubai OK ? LOL

Wow… friggen great pics. I want to go back sooo badly!!!

please post more LOST pics

wow the pics of that plane are amazing

lol nice pics of the lost shit - GOD you’re such a REBEL!!!

lawlsss

so awesome!!!

<3 lost

HDR sucks balls

get over it already

I dont think it is HDR

nope, it is just the opposite of desaturate and vignette :stuck_out_tongue:

Impossible there is no such thing :roflpicard: