I'm in paradise....*PICS*

As some of you know, i’m currently living in hawaii near honolulu for the semester going to school here, and holy shit is it amazing here. i love it. the tourist area is kinda gay (since it’s so damn busy) and the city is just like any other really, but when you inland, or to parts of the island tourists don’t know about, it’s just incredible.

this weekend me and about 13 friends are renting cars, and camping in Lanikai sat night then on the north shore near Waimea on sunday night. i’m trying to buy a surfboard today or tomorrow too so I can get goin on that.

here are some pics, the first one is a panoramic shot of the view from MY DORM! haha.

this is some parts of the campus i’m at.

when i go campin this weekend I’ll end up with a ton of new pics all up the east cost of the island and such. which is apparently really nice.

it’s gonna be so damn hard to come back to buffalo. :cry:

I. Hate. You.

:slight_smile:

go to the Halikalani … thats where i used to stay on waikiki…nice hotel… havent been there in years…but its so nice…

highly recommend going on a pearl harbor tour. not just going to the arizona…but seeing all the sites (hospitals, airfields, etc)… very inrteresting

o. and i climbled diamond head, and survived!. its not what you’d expect in the inside. at least not what i expected

were probably climbing diamondhead next week. as for the hotel, i live here, no need to waste money on that haha.

I really just can’t wait for spring break. Were gonna go camping on maui for a couple days and do a bunch of hiking there, then head to the Big Island to see the volcanoes and such.

Your pics make me kinda want to hang myself for living here…

fucker…

wow…nice…I need a fucking vacation

yes that place was amazing and you do need to know ppl to get away from the tourist BS i would go back in a heart beat

maui is awesome. lahina (town), and kanapali (resort area down the road) is awesome. then on the other side of the island, wailea, is also very nice. nice golf courses, VERY NICE FOOD. if you feel like enduging, eat at “Longhis”. excellent, but bring ur wallet. chucks steakhouse, louigis, bubba gump… ugh its been a while, but awesome place. they also have a few “Ruth’s Chriss steak houses”…mmmmmm

i know the food there is great. i just wish i could afford it. i’m trying to save my money so that i can still be able to do things like camping trips and such. plus i need to buy a surfboard. :tup:

if anyone feels like comin out here before may, i can definitly show ya around Oahu to get away from tourist shit tho. especially if your an outdoors type person.

If you can afford to go to school in hawaii, you gotta have money.

Looks sweet man :tup:

LOL

you ass :slight_smile:

it’s a about $2800 or so more than going to UB. Trust me, i don’t have money coming out of my ass.

in fact, if i was a resident here, it would be cheaper than UB, it’s only more expensive because of the out of state tuition.

dibs on maroon.

maroon is trying eveything to cover up her hugeness…

paulo i hate you. have fun man

mmmm maroon is hot.

you’d be surprised, it seems like alot of the local hawaiian women are big. it’s wierd. but then it’s rare to see a fat hawaiian dude.

Buuuuuuuut, if you like asians, my god is this ever the place for you :hitit:

im coming to visit

feel free, i’ll put you up if you put out :mamoru:

but seriously, if you wanted to come out, you could stay here. but plane tickets are over 600 roundtrip.