A few more pics from Hawaii

First off, it wasn’t my intention to wait until the weather got horrible there before I posted these. haha. I’ve just been busy I swear.

Last weekend we took a camping trip on the east coast of the island, and HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! I absolutely love it over there and on the north shore. If anyone comes to hawaii and doesn’t get out of honolulu or Waikiki, I pity you for you or not experiencing the true beauty of hawaii.

i’ll let the pics do most of the talking. but i can’t wait for my next little weekend trip out there. Were actually heading out to the north shore this weekend for a surf competition at pipeline, so i’ll get some good pics then too.

i have alot more pics than just these, but i haven’t had time to p/s them all and host them, so i’ll do that soon.

sandy’s beach

A random surfer

Hanauma Bay. (great snorkeling here. i’ll have underwater pics when i develop that camera)

on the east coast near Waimanalo

Waimea Bay.

wave at waimea, these were small at the time, they have been reaching 40 ft this past week :ohnoes:

and here are some random ones i haven’t p/s’ed yet.

haha, and last but not least. A couple days ago while we were on the beach, we saw some wasted lesbians come out of the bathroom and noticed something dangling from the ones swimsuit.

just for clarification:

yup that’s TP haha.

enjoy!

Fucking bastard… you got to see the north shore

I’m extremely jealous, the three times i’ve been there i’m been dicking around in honolulu and waikiki, never got to see the waves :frowning:

Buffalo has beaches like that…

WOW nice pics… i think im gonna puke now…

I want to be there now!!!

http://www.thedailyspork.com/middle%20finger.gif

jk. gorgeous pictures.

Damn yoooooouuu!!

lol @ TP.

no pics of howie? :gotme:

Did Howie show you around?

howies in hawaii?

God dammit Paulo when you bringing my poor ass down there hahaha. Miss ya buddy havent heard from you in a while.

^ yeah no shit. we gotta get together when i come back.

or just get your ass out here for spring break. Renzo might come out he said.

sounds awesome