Pauly's 2001 Red Corvette Z06 Thread

Nice car Pauly!

:gtfo

:gtfo:gtfo

Very nice car… Congrats!..

no offense but i disagree. i think it cheeses out the car pretty bad.

agreed with E

i dont drive my shit at all. :Idiots

put 3000 miles on it since i have had it. took it on a few trips to nj, nyc and long island so u can blow me in Hatfields kitchen while im eating a samich mother fucker!

LMAO at the kitchen statement

lmao

yes you can pick up a cam for 300, then 200 for good valve springs, 100 for pushrods and then about another 100 for oil, coolant, gaskets and everything else.

exactly, thats why the prices i showed in my list are where they are at. once its all said and done, thats what shit costs and it blows

install is where the $$ is. that and if u want to do a cam u will want to do new valve springs, new retainers, double roller cam chain etc.

Yeah exactly. I know all about it, those prices i showed in my list is all with me doing the work myself (or with help from friends) they’re actually a bit low even IMO. Thats why like i said it might just not be worth the hassle for the extra 35whp or so. A full exhaust well tuned mild cam car would be awesome, but really I should just enjoy it the way it is for the next three and a half years. Then once its paid off, drop six grand on a blower kit and call it a day. Bone Stock with the P1-SC kit i talked about earlier in this thread netted a 42% increase in HP.

if u cam it now and do forced induction later u will have to change out the cam

yeah i know, which is why im probably just gonna enjoy it the way it sits.

Yeah, slow

haha fuck off, while that poor stang sits in the garage this year, you wont be saying the vette is slow when i pick ur ass up on the way to the lot.

HEY NOW!! :rofl

haha

this calls for a bench off!