Penguin tickets for tonight against Chi

I have to tickets for the game. Section D5 seats 1 and 2. face value is $30 a ticket, ill sell them $50 for both. I cant go cause my tires are frozen to my driveway and they are also bald and plus i live in hopewell and probably wreck tryin to get to pittsburgh… so if anyone has a short drive… here ya go

i can forward the tickets through email… so you wont have to pick them up.

i guess u guys can pay me through paypal…

let me know

i will take them… shoot me your paypal address

ok… tickets were emailed to you

sittin in the box tonight FTW

sitting with yinzers > *

I agree…unless there is free food in the box???

i’d agree thou, sitting in the box is no fun, especially at the steeler game and the box has the wndows closed, its like you aren’t even part of it. … but free tickets and free food.

yeah free is free! I hate the boxes at the pens though. IMO they are the worst seat in the house! anyways, have fun and eat a ton of nachos!

I was ticket shopping, glad I didnt buy any for tonight! Cant even see the roads out this way.

theres tic all over the plac for this game as everything is so fucked up

the news causes mass panic in this city everytime it snows. if you have 4wd the roads aren;t an issue, if you have bald tires…you should probably stay home.

Ah, youthful ignorance, how art thou?

Funny thing about 4wheel drive, it GOES great in the snow, but it stops just like anything else.

The roads are bad, all throughout the area. Period.

my biggest problem of the day was gettin in my blazer, not driving. I live on a huge fucking hill! i don’t think i slid one inch the whole way to work. my tires are new. that makes the biggest difference. i didn’t think it was that bad, i;ve seen and drove in much worse

yo thanks for the tickets

whitey and I saw an AWESOME game!!!

it was the first time I saw a shootout live and we won!!

awesomo

x2

awesome tickets! thanks again Nick!

cutty, you would have loved the yinzers we were around last night… woo!

i was gettin worried last night…but as always they came through with cotton eye joe with 5:05 left in the 3rd… i love to watch complete asses dance to this song on the jumbotron

cotton eye joe was awesome hahahhahh

i just watched the replay of the game… i didn’t realize how sick fleury’s save was in OT…HOLY FUCK!!