Penn State vs. Notre Dame

PENN STATE ! !

X3

i got a plate sitting at my house that says

“If Gods not a Penn State fan…Then y is the sky BLUE & WHITE”

PSU will win this game, i think

i think Morelli is gonna be awesome

i wish somehow there was a way that that pennstate, ohio state, and notre dame could all get SARS or have a 3 way plane crash.

to be fair i front on psu and nd, but i HATE ohio state

WVU

Ha ha so one win… I think if you look back… PSU is still win this rival…

Pitt sucks and will always… No rank bunch sissy boys

ON-TOPIC!!!..btw side note dub V is overrated…pitt>dub v

pitt not RANKED… wvu ranked…
:stick: :confused:

Hence overrated…not too hard to understand…all I have to say wait till nov 16th

Pitt is defnitely RANK

How many high school teams from Ohio are they going to lose to this year?

PSU all the way.

gay thread

Pitt has alot to prove this year…still my team no matter what.
its cool to see WVU up there and i think PSU will get up there alittle higher

Great reply… best one yet:burnout: :blue:

P-E-N-N-S-T SUCKS!

That being said, I don’t know who I hate more, Penn State or Notre Dame.

I’ll be pulling probably for Notre Dame just so I can see all the excuses that UPS alums have for when they lose.

As much as it pains me to say, WVU has the best team out of the three. Slaton is fucking sick

your only as good as your last game. last pitt/penn state game…pitt 12-0 therefore pitt>PSU.

PITTSBURGH FUCKIN PENNSYLVANIA! NOT morgantown NOT state college…THIS IS PITTSBURGH MOTHERFUCKERS. I hate the sports coverage of those two shithole sports teams. if the fucken alums love it so much move to those two shitty towns and get the fuck out.

and as far as pitt always sucking? 9 time national champs dick weed.

steve slaton is gonna be covered in a nice coating of HB Blades sauce come november 16th!!!

but the matter at hand. ND vs PSU… i would be dumb to say PSU doesn’t have a chance to win but they won’t win. ND has two star recievers that are well tuned and a QB that is a heisman cannidate. either reciever will eat up justin king. he plays by his speed and not with his head. His speed isn’t gonna be able to bail him out and ND is gonna put up atleast 35 pts. ND’s defense is strong, they just held a major college team to under 10 pts last week. then you have the X factor of the game…Notre Dame stadium. Penn state isn’t USC, they are not gonna go into Rockne’s house and walk over the irish, it doesn’t happen there. Weiss is sharp, Paterno is old and predictable. ND has a lil more than just the edge in this game. 38-17 ND

this is ridiculous. look at last seasons record. Pitt was hideous. i still like them but the lost to fucking ohio. me and some friends could beat ohio…give me a break. i dont care where we live and who likes who better, right now PSU is the better team and overall through the years i’d have to give it to PSU aswell. they recruit better, are ranked more often/higher etc. ill root for Pitt til the end but sometimes you just gotta man up and keep it real.

yeah, cause we live real close to notre dame :rolleyes:

Catholics worldwide claim ND like ND gives two shits if they drop dead tomorrow. :rolleyes: :cookie:

pitt & WVU same time from me!:slap: