Pens Sucked tonight

yeah they did but good side there where like 2 fights they where good. i think the score was 0-5 but of well had a good time watching the fights and coming home in the snow.

i was going to go, but desided not to b/c of the snow.

pens suck every night.

you mean their not loose?

they play just like mario was back in the line up

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am getting so sick of the penguins loseing. Eddie O is a terrible coach. First off they need to refresh on the fundamentals! Like last night When Poapst was following the guy with the puck and just kept trying to hit him and not worry about the puck. In the background you see Rechi and LeClair skating around not covering anyone. So Poapst fucks up and dude passes puck to Alexander Daigle wide open in the slot and they score. We play 80% of the game in our zone. We have no breakout skills whatsoever. Thoughts about certain players.
Brooks Orpik- Worst Defensman I have ever seen. He takes stupid penalties. He can’t defend anyone charging towards our net without playing the body hardcore.
Gonchar- Biggest Dissapointment
Whitney- Kid plays smart hockey. Hes our best defensman.
Christensen- Also shows good potential
Palffy- Dude needs to pick up his game quick
LeClair- Hes Lazy, He doesn’t skate hard for the puck. f’ing retire if you are not going to

I would like to at least see a string of 2 or 3 wins. Thats not asking too much

:gives:

:owned:

ya i agree w/ alot of what u r saying. i am doing my best not to leave edzo hung out there to dry but it is hard. it doesnt make sense when proven veterans are playing like they have no hockey sense. i know edzo has emphasized the fwds coming back to play ‘d’ but did u see how EVERYONE on our lines was following whoever had the puck on the Wild whereever they went, leaving everyone open (especially their pointmen)…how do u not know that u cant do that and be in the NHL???

Im glad to see that we have the Supposive 3 best players in the league and we still are the worest.
1.Crosbey–all hyped i guess not really seeing great results?
2.Leclair—seasoned all star vet, plays like a 40th draft rookie.
3.Mario—Greatest that everplay, seems to have lost it!

what do you guys think. Who’s worse the suck ass pirates, or the Pens. when in doubt I guess just watch the steelers , can’t quit understand that our city has 3 Pro sport teams and not 1 has really done anything BIG in the last 10 years. oh well

Are you serious? 29 points in 28 games is pretty good in my book. Especially on a team that is WELL under .500.

I think Crosby is the only one who actually tries game in and game out … hes the best player as a rookie on a team full of veterans and all stars

fixed.

yea I was gonna put that but thought Id give them the benefit of the doubt

uh, i dunno about all that. these guys r good, but 3 best players in the game?..no.

1. crosby- has been as good as or better than expected, but hes a rookie and is still 18. hes not supposed to dominate the game and he hasnt yet, but hes shown flashes of it. hes also the 2nd highest scoring rookie this year so far.
  2. Leclair- a good power forward that goes to the net. he shouldnt be mentioned amongst the games elite, but he is definatley a star. hes coming back from being hurt and hes olde now, so hes not gonna dominate.
  3. lemieux- agreed greatest to play the game BUT hes 40 now and u cant expect the lemieux of old.

dont get my wrong we have alot of talent and should be scoring, but ppl need to realize that we dont have(for example) the games 3 top forwards. if anything palffy should be included in that before leclair and lemieux (and can make an arguement for crosby too). its a combination of a bunch of things and i’m starting to think its almost to late to fix (as far as the season is concerned). we cant be going on 6 game losing streaks at this stage of the season and think the playoffs r gonna happen.

true!

well we beat colorado and if we can beat the wings tonight, that would really be somethin. thatd be great for the confidence to beat two of the better teams in the West, so lets hope so. Also Surovy got called up :naughty: :cool: