Just incase you didn't know, PENS CAN'T BE FU&*ED WITH!!!

Out of their last 5 games they got 8 out of a possible 10 points. They have looked more like a team lately and are starting to get it done. Lets hope it isn’t too late. If we stay like this for 10-15 more games I think we may have a realistic shot a playoffs. As a side note Crosby now has 45 points (21G 24A) and Ovechkin has 46 points (24G 22A). It is going to be crazy the rest of the season. And another side note…Surovy is a manchild!!!

check their record… the number after the first dash are the ones that fucked with them

im glad they are winning…cause i have tix

but goal tending and defense still blow

you cant score 5-6 goals every game to get your ass outta trouble

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Haters please stay out…anyways I don’t think goaltending is that bad. For this last 5 games I think it has been decent. Not spectacular but big saves are made when they need to be.

all the saves are big after you let 3 go by in a game…
(hint- pull the fucking goalie)

I will not argue with people who dont know what they are talking about…anyways whats the point of talking bad about the pens when they finally look like a decent team now. Shouldn’t we be happy and rooting for them?

did you watch the game???
3-0 first period us??
then the d and goal tending fell the fuck apart…

ps i am happy-i got tickets and am going this weekend

they win or lose i still will go to there games.

I watched it and I agree with you…but they pulled it back together and still got the W. I don’t know if anyone realized Montreal owns our ass when they are at home. That was our first win there since 1999. I give props where they are earned. To come back and win after having a terrible period of hockey is cool in my books. There are a lot of teams that would have lost all cofindence and lost that game.

I am with you 110%…I went to a bunch of games last year. I actually love the tema we had last year.

they have better breakouts.they are gettin alot of 2 on 1 or 3 on 2’s and not gettin alot against them.im looking forward to the rest of the season.11 points outta the final playoff spot GO PENS

We need more replies like this!!! No more negative shit

im a diehard pens fan win or lose i will always love the pens.next year looks even better.new areana and malkin.we cant be fucked with

goaltending has been 110% improved since the beginning of the year. defense is getting better. the quantity has gone down some (but needs to go down more) but the quality of shots they r giving up is where the best improvemtn is so far. makin them earn their shots against us and take shots they dont wanna take. how about the play of the young guys from WBS too??..amazing . Ouellet, Talbot, Surovy…just awesome

OMG Malkin is another story…This kid is dominate where ever he plays…I cant wait till he come to Pgh.

him and crosby on the same team.we will have 2 dominant lines we should have a 4 game win streak right now but the leafs got a lucky bounce last night.but we got a point so im not complaining.thrashers get ready to get ur ass kicked this friday and saturday.playoffs here we come

I agree…especially witht he quality of shots against us. If you just look at numbers and don’t watch/understand the game it looks like our defense isn’t that great. But The quality of shots against us isnt that great at all, our defense makes you take the low quality shots. I aint saying we have a amazing defense, but I think it is improved noticeably. These WBS guys seem to forget they aren’t in WBS anymore…they are scoring at will. Hell they are making our high dollar players look bad.

That goal was a joke…but hey it won the game for them…what pissed me off was Surovy was hauled down and nothing was called and in return they got that BS goal.

agreed…i say if we can come away w/ 2 points against ATL at the home and home series then take it and live to fight another day. they got their starting goalie back and an incredible offense (beat ottawa 8-3). lets hope we can take one if not both this weekend