pens tickets

The Pittsburgh Penguins announced that single game tickets for the 2005-06 regular season will go on sale on Saturday, September 17 at 10 a.m.

“The response for Penguins season tickets has been phenomenal, and we continue to sell those plans in all sections and all areas of Mellon Arena,” said Dave Soltesz, the Penguins’ vice president of sales and marketing. “We have had a lot of inquiries about single game tickets as well, and they will go on sale on September 17. However, the best way to ensure a seat at the home opener vs. Boston on Saturday, October 8 is to purchase a season ticket.”

The cost of single game tickets will range from $30 to $85. The price of single-game tickets in the F and rear E levels is $30; the lower E level is $40; the D level is $50; the C level is $75; and the A/B level is $85.

$30 for F?..what happened to Edzo’s Endzone for $20?? :kekegay:

Im goin all out for the opener. im gonna try for A/B or igloo club. dunno yet.

I should just buy the damn 20 game plan.

i want the 20 game plan too. but ive spent so much money in the last couple months on the ws6 and yz that i really should save alittle bit of cash and just hit up single games here and there…we’ll see tho

yeah i cant afford it either, but they havea payment plan on them which sound a lil too good to pass up.

i got the in’s with someone with 4 season seats. too bad i don’t care about hockey like you guys! haha :kekegay:

whats the payment plan?..id really like to not have another payment but i’d be interested in hearin about it

I think its a monthly payment. not sure. im trying to be good and not even learn about it, that way im 1/2 as tempted

i went in on the 50game plan w/ 2 seats with a bunch of people from work. ended up being like 35$ a seat… 2x seats for 5 games i was like 350$… more than i wanted to spend but ill be taking family when in town and stuff like that. plus they are C section [which is pretty decent] and i got my choice of games.

paying 350$ now is a lot better then paying like 80$ a seat later per game…
just my 2cents.

girl i work with paid 4000 for 4 seats.

too bad they are playing Boston for the first home opener… I would have loved to see the B’s play.

payment plan is nice… you can pay it over 8 months, no interest accrued. I got a 2 season tix in C Level on Pens end (where they shoot twice) paid 600 for each and I’m ponly paying 150 a month till its paid off… :bigthumb: