People who like skateboarding..

what you think

or

who do you think is better…

and do you think anyone is better thats out there?

Mullen > Song
Haslam up their too:

Also watch some of the S-K-A-T-E comps on youtube…those are freaking nuts.

yeah i agree mullen > song

but lately song has been really impressing me. but mullen is a fucking machine

some of that shit just shouldn’t happen.

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:38676"”]

some of that shit just shouldn’t happen.

[/quote]

exactly, especially with mullen, its like hes not human.

i don’t get it.

If you like Rodney I’d suggest watching his On Video documentary, it’s the longest documentary I think they ever did and it’s excellent:

I love watching them both but I’m a big fan of Daewon because of his ramp skillz (Cheese & Crackers)

mullen is rediculous.

mad props to song though

my skateboard is in florida, ahhhh

mullen is a god, he invented alot of tricks that are prominent today IIRC, ive been out of the loop for quite some time, i need to brush up

yea rodney mullen destroys all. has been doing so for QUITE some time now.

personally i think eric koston is my favorite all time street skater. his style is just much more…styly?

and fyi for every1 trick he lands on film he has about 40 more attempts before he can get it. esp. with his dark slides etc. no way that is 1 take 1 shot.

damnit nobody can kickflip to underflip like that. he is fucking nutso

I was always a Jaime Thomas fan.But Mullen is amazing.I’ve been out of skating for about 6 years now but use to skate alot in California before my Son was born.

this is a sad conversation about skateboarding

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:13,topic:38676"”]

this is a sad conversation about skateboarding

[/quote]

well i know theres alot more skaters out there that are better in there own aspect.

i was just seeing who people thought was better in that film and that aspect of skating.

and if it wasnt for the progression of mullen i dont think skating would be what it is today.

yeah. im not hating, its just that thats an old, played discussion

anyone know the name of the song from songs part in that video?

which video?

Edit: The Killers - All These Things That I Have Done

Use this site for skate video soundtracks: http://xtreme-net.org/ apparently PJ Ladd runs it or is a heavy contributor or something

[quote=“Matt Danger,post:17,topic:38676"”]

which video?

Edit: The Killers - All These Things That I Have Done

Use this site for skate video soundtracks: http://xtreme-net.org/ apparently PJ Ladd runs it or is a heavy contributor or something

[/quote]

it was the 2nd video in the 1st post but i realized it sounded like the killers and i ended up finding it on my ipod lol

its All these things ive done by the killers off of hot fuss.

thank you though that website helped me find some other good songs ive been looking for :smiley:

mullen is fucking sick. danny way has always been one of my favorites.

Christian Slater is the only skater I ever think of immediatley…

lol

Mullen’s truck slide is sick… I always thought that was a harder stall to do… but then again I did always come closer to landing kick flips that way at first.