performance part group buy

Hey guys. Well as many of you know I have started my own business called Vindicate motorsports with a buddie on the side… doing engine swaps, exhaust packages and other performance work. Even Fabrication stuff out of stainless and aluminum.

Well this gets me to my point of this group buy… I have a HUGE supplier for soo many Name brand parts LIke Greddy, HKS, APEXi, ACT. Tons… But they have just notified me that i need a $5000 buy in to get awesome deals for everyone out there…

I Will be offering anything from this supplier for at cost price for this Buy in. I can even get Volk wheels awesome stuff like that for a excellent price… I will be putting up a link soon so you guys can see what i would pay for these items. And I will be offering them to you for that price…

For one example I can get a Brand new AEM EMS for just over a grand… This retails for over 2g…

This Group buy will be for everything that i can get also Including turbonetics turbos, wastegates and bovs. to volk wheels. To full Suspention set ups.

I will get the link up asap so you guys can see what the WHOLESALE price is and thats what u will pay…

Ok guys…

Let me know what u guys need… thanks.

If your wholesaler sells exedy clutches I may make a purchase.

can you get these enkie gunmetal grey actually black with chrom machined lip?by the way cluster looks great

Whats the ETA on this stuff? I know you need to get a 5g order but after that?

I hate to be the one to ask as I know you may be a great person but for everyones sake. Can you please post your collection % and methods when you post your list as you are a new member of the community. I dont mean anything against you just for myself and others safety.

Thats good to hear Kollo. I will price this stuff out asap… my buddie has the link for the parts lists and pricing. i couldent get ahold of him tonight to do it. so i will get back to everyones request tomorow for them…

ETA after all this is done will be overnight… no huge delays. or anything like that…

yes I can post up all my info when the ordering time comes. thats not a problem… MY business name is all regestered and im all legit…

Yes I can get exedy clutches for sure… and I will get back to everyone asap… for pricing… by the looks of things this wont take long at all to fill a 5g order…

After the 5g order is done with. i can garantee that the prices wont go up much… i want to keep my pricing down so i can grow this business… and get my name out there… but thanks eveyone!

OK guys as promised…

Im going to post our website. Theres a link Top left that brings you to all my suppliers. please go through. find out what you are looking for… and get the part numbers for the stuff you would like a price on… and PM me I will get back to you asap… Also dont pay attention to any prices you see on these websites. there all retail… Wholesale is usually about 50% so yea…

www.vindicatemotorsports.com

as far as payment goes… im not goin to accept any money untill everything is ready to send in and actually buy the stuff. This way i dont make promises to people on time line that i cant 100% keep. payment will all be done on PAYPAL so its all safe and trackable.

im goin to see how the interest grows and depending how fast the 5g group buy fills up i would definitly be willing to make this a annual thing. maybee every 6 months. or year…

If you also feel like calling to get your parts number in for a price… feel free.

also for the volk wheels. its in japanese… lol for the people that dont read japanese… heres the English volk catalog! with the part numbers

http://207.245.32.243/downloads/catalogs/volk.pdf

My number is 519 998 5504…

Now lets get this goin guys!

how hard is it for you to get quotes? Because I dont want to waste your time…I mean like, if the price is really good, i most likely would buy…but if its “ok” I would wait as there are other priorities for my car first…get what im saying? I just dont want to waste your time.

o no its not a problem… At this point i just have to call down to JRP (my supplier) and get the wholesale prices. all i need is the part numbers so i can do that… I can gaurantee that the prices are awesome… I just priced out some volk ce28n for my kouki and i can get them for under 300 a wheel… and thats in the 18"…

price for a fidanza flywheel for Ka24de plz

and Bee R rev limiter

sounds like jrp buy in

Yes it is a JRP buy in. JRP is our supplier.

ok people. Ive been having some problems with the part numbers on my website… Im goin to say now just goto the jrp site directly and get the numbers there… But dont pay attention to any of the prices. as those are retail lol…My price will usually be about 50-60% of that… If I have got back to you with a price. Then the numbers You gave me were good. If i havnt. please go on there and get the parts numbers from JRP directly… thanks guys and Im hoping to get this all wrapped up and get a order in with in a week. so then you guys will have the parts before 2 weeks time from now.

www.jrponline.com

ok guys. I have a bunch of people waiting to get these parts. So please if you would like anything else or anything in general please pm me so I can get this wrapped up. I think ill see the amount of people I have by the weekend and we can go from there.

If I PMed you a price and you def. want it. for sure. please let me know so we can get this ball rolling! thanks alot guys.

We can also install everything we sell in this group buy and Ill Give you a sweet deal on instalation…

Prices for Garret turbocharger GT2871R - 771847 - 1 with turbine housing A/R 0.64,
and radiator for Silvia 89-93’ KOYO-R020252 please.

Can I get a price on FAL fans PN FAL345

And also an exhaust wrap kit PN DEI010110

Hey ok for the price on the GT2871R is $897. I have alot of guys that want that turbo. Its a real nice turbo for sure!

as for the KOYO aluminum rad. Its $303 in stock!

silvia drift Ill get your prices asap… Thanks!!!

Can I get a price for Walbro 255LPH Hi-Flow Fuel Pump for S13 240SX 89-94?

the price for the fans are 250

the price on the exhaust wrap is $73 let me know guys

holly shit!!!