Performance parts on Ebay...

K so i want to buy an AEM CAI and a magnaflow exhaust for my 03specv, and i was looking on Ebay to see if i can get them for cheap on there and i dont know if its a good idea

AEM CAI is going for $300 with shipping
Magnaflow catback exhaust is going for $520 with shipping

I dont know if buying this stuff through ebay is safe or what…

what do you guys think

I bought my AEM CAI thru Fullblown for $285 + GST, so no real advantage for Ebay.

Ebay is pretty safe nowdays …it was 6 years ago when it was risky business

IT still is but make sure u buy off known people there , like there is all this no name brand crap sellers that gets listed as “nismo like” etc and has a picture of a acctual nismo part with small print"item isn’t as pictured, or general picture etc. Also look for condition etc.
I wass dumb enough to assume i am getting a good deal on intercooler kit I bid. 220usd+shipping 45$ . looked like a nice thik core and 2.75 polished piping.
1 month later i finally get the pACKAGE , all it was 9-10 jbends ans some cheap ass
plustik couplers and some clamps :vom: . Was i ever mad like 1 month to ship and all i get is j bends for 265$ USD . Went back rereading the description is small ass print below the picture on the bottom it says: Complete kit doesn’t include the core , if needed its additional 250$ USd and piping is to be fitter/cut to ur needs. So be carefull on some to good to be true deals and pictures

^^^^Ouch!

yah i know. i just thaught that it would be cheaper because your not paying a middle man, and hopefully i would get warehouse prices.