ebay???

is ebay ok to buy from? i found a set of headlights that i want, the guy has a 99.7% possitive feed back, has anyone ever ordered from ebay before? the lights will run me about $110, compared to buying here for about $350+

which ones?

black housing, crystal ones. they have DEPO, beside them.

just look at his feedback and make sure he has more than 5 positive feedbacks,sometimed people scam by starting other accounts and giving positive feedback,or get there friends to buy something and get feedback that way
everytime i have bought something i buy from a power seller that way your more sure of the person you buy it from

If they have lots of good feedback you can’t really go wrong, except with the quality of the lights. Most aftermarket housings will leak and get humidity trapped inside. Prepare for it (silicone!).

ok i never checked that out, ill see about it

Another thing is to watch the shipping, sure it only 80-90 US but then stack on shipping, customs, and anything else that can and probably will come up. Sometimes you’ll clear customs fast and sometimes they decide to take their sweet time.

Since I still dont know which ones your aiming at:
Are they by Anzo ( http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan/1993_1997_altima/lights/headlights/anzo/ )
or by MaxZone? ( http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan/1993_1997_altima/lights/headlights/maxzone/ )

neitherm of those, they are black housing.

Post a bloody link…

I buy stuff off Ebay all the time, never had any trouble yet.

As people said, check the seller’s ratings, shipping, extra charges, etc. Send the seller an email if you need more info.

That would be the Anzo ones… Dunno hate the oval shit with lines around it…

i dont think he wants to give away what hes buying bc its prob a good deal and doesnt want anyone to buy it lol.

bc it seems so simple to post a link, and well there isnt one.

honestly? i don’t know how to post one where you can just clink on it :oops:

I dont think he has to worry about us stealing… I’m not a fan of that style… I like the Depo Clears…

see you have a light colored altima, i don’t think they would look as good on mine

off topic but w/e its to ur benefit.

to post a link copy and paste the link into the message body and then highlight it and click the URL button thats beside the Img button and then u have a “clickable” link

or just copy and paste this and do as it says.

UR LINK GOES HERE