Perry's Ice Cream Sabres Fail

http://sickjerseybro.com/?76920200

lol

What do the weather and this sick jersey have in common? Can you guess the tie in? If you said both are exactly as cool as sliding a small glass rod in your urethra and then smashing your penis with a cinder block, you would be correct!

:rofl:

^ Yeah, I like this guy’s writing style.

The dude on the left still has a semi visible logo however it’s easy to be distracted by his super tight goatee and backwards hat combo that clearly says: “Yeah, I deliver pizzas. You got a fucking problem fag?”.

This article cracked me up

lol

In the case of HEWRYLCZAK, well, what can you say? Putting that name on anything seems like a bad decision. It looks like a phonetic translation of the noise Saddam Hussein made when they hung him. and M. Harvey? Is there a S. Harvey or D. Harvey we should be on the lookout for? I actually would prefer a Paul Harvey jersey but no one younger that my Grandma would get the reference.

Gold, Jerry, gold

Jersey Fouls.

nice

I know the owners of Perry’s Ice Cream. Super nice people. I have ther landscape contract for their house. Mrs.Perry even said will give me $100 if I quit smoking lol. (which I did)

COOL STORY BRO!