PEWTERS XMAS PRESENT!!!!

Got It!! :slight_smile:

suprisingly i have only recieved 6 paypals (most will be cash).

the 6 paypals that i have recieved are about $175 so we are doing pretty fuggin good so far for only being up for like 3-4 hours lol

:doh: Oh great, he saw the thread. He knows what he’s getting. We might as well get him something else now, since the surprise is ruined. Maybe something he will never expect… like a foxbody mustang. it would be cheaper than the intake too lol.

:rofl:

lol we would all get the ban hammer

My meager paypal has been sent

Im in, with all the help Mater has given and for doing my whole swap that I love, had to put some in. Just put a surround sound in today, so had some extra.

In for $50.

List updated :smiley:

Count me in. I’ll PayPal you when I get home tonight.

I’ll put $20 in on Friday.

Im in for $100 dont know how to use pay pal so i will give it to santas little helper on sat

:wink:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

money update added as of 5:30 Dec 19th on the first page
thanks everyone

This is wild you started this morning and have like $500 with more on the way. Pewter is like the new Jerry Louis.

LOL tell me bout it. we had twice as many ppl on the list this morning… i just took off all the ones that havent sent the money yet, i wanna keep everyone posted on how much we actually have and its hard to do that wit those who are waiting to donate at different times so i figure ill only put on there what we actually have so far :slight_smile:

me and adam are gonna give him the money in person on sat at his party…i think adams in for 100

lol true just wish i could give more

i’ll add mine in at later.

k sounds good, just give it to Chris cause i dont trust Brian LOL. no he is supposed to be helping and i think Steve is giving him his money

ya i agree, kinda defeats the purpose giveing it str8 to him

i’m in. i’ve bugged him enough times about oddball stuff that i can pitch in a little.