PEWTERS XMAS PRESENT!!!!

im sure Brian has at one point and time helped almost everyone on here and as kind gesture back to him we are gonna try to put together a xmas present for him
http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=832213

i have contacted the seller and asked if it was ok to put down a deposit of $50 (which i will front myself) and ask if he will hold it for us for a week while we raise the money.

i realize i dont deal much on here but i can assure you i am a very reliable person to do this and i will even give you my address incase anyone has any beef wit the way i am doing it and feels the need to come kick my ass lol… Jeff knows where i live too lol

the way we will do it is when you send the pay pal *BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME… i will then put up the name of the person who sent money (if need be how much they sent jsut so everyone knows they can trust me) in a post that i will keep modifying as we raise more money, i will also include the updates as to how much we have raised to date in the same post. if anyone feels that i am not qualified enough to do because of trust… by all means go right ahead. also if you feel there is a better way… once again by all means.
feel free to post in this thread when you have sent money also

when we have reached the $2700 i will be sure to post asap.

lets get Brian a nice present for his TBSS everyone :smiley:

Merry Christmas

Bill

DONTATED TO THE MAKE A PEWTER FOUNDATION

As it sits right now from these guys i have $890, if your name is not here and you sent your money before 5:00PM Dec 21th please PM me

-onyx_rock
-Orr89rocz
-Neosmurf
-PoisonousBeef
-danhr
-LT’1z_own_u
-KeithO
-SixSpeed454SS
-Aeroking
-Beastmode
-Quik
-bgblockelcamino
-obi-1
-2000 Ultra Z
-Laura00WS6
-SilverSS
-hallass
-redlinegsr94
-Jeff95TA
-BlkP42E
-Swift
-Blue72Chevelle
-Bravada442
-German with a Bowtie
-Quik83Z
-4doors5gears

:rofl:

i’ll be helping BeastMode with this as well, so if any 1 has any questions you can PM me

stop by i will give you 20 bucks

what you laughin at you queer?? LOL

ill swing by a little after lunch, i should be getting out early

if it doesnt go as planned with gettin the money on time i will probably just front w/e we need and we can just keep the fund going until i get back what i pay aside from my money that i donate… hopefully it doesnt come to that though :ugh:

thanks to whoever moved the thread :smiley:

no prob. im going to try on getting some funds together… why dont you give us some insight on why the intake manifold is almost 3 grand?

put me in.

they are actually normally around $3700 i think http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=wsn-210001

its all billet, Wilson is one of the top custom intake builders. as far as that we will have to wait for Brian to post up cause i dont know much about it… i just know he said he would like to have it

done. you can just give me cash if you wanna meet up today or something

Cause its a good intake? They are $2800+ for the Supra also… its not some cheap ass cast Edelbrock one. :slap:

In for 20.00. I owe Brian a finders fee for sellin my wheelz :slight_smile:

I’m in. I’ll paypal it over soon.

SWEET!!! i will probably have a total by the end of the day today as i know some of these guys are gonna give me cash.

I’m In. Paypal sent.

That manifold is beautiful. Not to mention it is an awesome performance part.

*can you guys please be sure to include your User Name in the money, i wanna be sure to keep track of everyone? Thank You :smiley:

Thanks Tod, got yours

me

didn’t mean it like that. was just asking for some background on it. i wasn’t trying to shortchange the idea. looks like a hell of a piece

Well, Brian has offered to program my keyfob for free I just haven’t made my way down to JJ’s during operating hours yet.

But you can count me in for a few bucks, I gotta check my stash and then I’ll PayPal.

Edit: I def. want a ride in the TBSS if this project comes through!

u guys i feel the :love:

in for 25.00…id put more in if i could though

thats $25 better than nothing :smiley:

at first I was thinking there is no way you are going to raise all that money in one week. Then I realized this thread was just started today. $$$ sent