Photo shoot

There didn’t need to be much more room but the plastic shit behind the car kills the shot.

There was NO way not to have that in the shot. The shop was only so big and no matter where you are its in the shot. The only time its not is when the back half of the car is cropped off for when there was only 1 wheel for each car. This was a last min and only place to take the photos since the rain on sat ruined the ability to do anything outside like originally planned.

Cool pics.

69 camero FTW

COPO Camaro FTW :slight_smile:

would it have killed the hot chick to smile?

nice pics

so you guys wanted something like this?
(05Xrunner, just using this picture to show what your talking about. hope you dont mind me screwing with it)
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/camaro2-rough.jpg
thats extremly rough draft, just threw it together for a example.

Looks nice… cant wait to see the fully edited ones!

Only problem is the car is pretty much dead center. the rule of thirds is not there. I know it sucks with the location we where forced at but I am doing the editing to my pics and Steve will do the final process on how he wants to use them. So he might crop them much differently to his usefulness.

The rule of thirds really isn’t going to be needed for what the shots going to be used fore more than likely. It’s to show off the wheels not the car. Me personally I would’ve had a low angle shot looking up on the wheel. Showing more wheel than car.

fight nice boys :slight_smile:

no fighting just constructive criticism. if you design or do any kind of art, its always a good thing. Input is better then no input.

i LOVE that camaro!!!

stfu*

Discuss…

nice shoes

2 times

There’s shoes?

Ah…so there are.