Photoshoot 11-1-06

I do know. Going from a 3G to a twin turbo car which has a large torque spike in the graph of course it’ll feel fast. kthxbye.

Mike, it’s spelled someone please don’t type like tardwater this isnt myspace.

enough about “my car is fast” “no its not” “yes it is” “dude yo, no it’s not”

that talk comes from the people that like the rev it up next to me at lights i’m stopped at.
the thread is about pics of cars… not who’s car goes from 1-60 in 3 mins.

You know what’s funnier than myspace speak? When the myspace-speaking kiddies try to gear up their English skills and fail horribly.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty much any car looks good lowered on BBSs, even domestics.

everyone makes mistakes and im sure your a kiddie too…

wow some people on here are assholes. this thread is about pictures, not about shitty rims, typing, or grammar. can’t you guys stay on topic?

thank you… BTW i like the pics of my car! even tho there are few.

All I have to say is sfjshgob sihfpbn sjnsbnbfjbbnbfb.

Anyways…

Pictures looks real good, quality is great, and the locations are fantastic. I’d love to do the same sometime. Whomever did this, make a thread beforehand next time (maybe you did, and I missed it), I’d gladly tag along. I need more good shots of my cars.

myself and mikeri24… and o1audis4 oh and red99vertgt

but yeah we will defintly post up next time about going.

The hating doesn’t surprise me. NYSpeed isn’t what it used to be. I have lost a significant amount of respect for alot of people, I once had quite a bit of respect for. Oh well. Pics look fantastic. Wish I had a car to go pic taking with.

Justin

Thank you. You would think if someone didn’t like them they would just say nothing. But instead they put you down and try to make you feel like shit.

not trying to make you feel like shit, they just do not flow with the car, its a nice car and those rims do not do it justice.

good chrome

http://www.custom-wheels-n-rims.com/images/ASA-ST4-car.jpg

If you all find it necessary to Bash my car online to make me look like a tasteless retard with a slow, ugly car, go ahead. I just find it funny that so many people take the time out of their day just to talk about my rims. And here is the location, I hope to see as many NYSpeeders who hate my rims, use MY LOCATION that I CHOSE (with the help of Kevin716) for these pictures.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&searchtype=address&addtohistory=&country=US&location=gmdgvHmDMwEAclc%2bk7zIoe4BZSMh0%2fBmjkh1GeliSmOSAAIANZtJIsVkkILLqVM6DtEp9sQJ2pfzxAXF2eWre1JFrCweccOgY1GVvcm3z2cQ4VowraXUgXcAFUUy5%2fih
-Justin

But why would they use your location, if your taste sucks? There has to be a MUCH better place to take pictures.

Now you’re just being sensitive. This is forum where everyone voices their own opinion. I do it, you’ve done it, everybody does it. I’m sure you’d have no problem bashing on a riced out cavalier with a 9 foot wing and a 30 inch dildo on the drivers seat. Yet, that is what the person wanted to do to their car and they like it.

If YOU like YOUR wheels on YOUR car, then so what if a lot of people think they look terrible. They just don’t look like they belong on an S4. Maybe like a pimped out buick regal on bags or something, but not an Audi.

+10 rep for you

mayb that will help the people that have never even seen the car with stock wheels. i would be most of you have never even seen the car in person. im not judging the car one way or another, but i think everyone hating on justins car needs to stfu and respect other peoples stuff. its not your car. why do you care? ya ever think of this: maybe someone out there doesnt like YOUR car??? o no!!!

Moving to OT

Uhm… He posted pictures online. he is looking for approval in some way shape or form.