Photoshoot 11-1-06

Incorrect. You are on an automotive forum, unfortunately, where people have opinions that differ, and have different forum posting ettiqette. I don’t like the way those rims look on the car personally, and I choose to say it in that way. The rest of the shoot looks good.

You arguing and telling people to stfu and respect other people’s stuff = same thing as people saying that those rims are ugly.

The thing is, there are people out there who don’t like my car, who think my choice of whatever is ugly. Oh well - i shrug it off and ignore it. Justin however, decided to “appear” to blow a gasket and “TYPE IN ALL CAPS, TELLING SOMEONE TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES” which in turn brings himself and this thread into a lower level.

Whatever, the pictures are nice, the location is nice. If you are happy with your car, who cares what other people say? just ignore it.

um no. i think its pretty shitty that people r making assumptions about his car without ever even seeing it. if you think that me posting the pictures in the original post was to say ‘hey look at these cars, do you like them?’ then you are sadly mistaken.

What’s an assumption? There are multiple pictures from multiple angles in multiple lighting… people don’t like his rims, that’s all.

mayb i read this wrong:

:gotme:

Him as in the guy with the Audi.

If he never wanted anyones opinion on his car, he wouldn’t have posted any pictures online.

i still think im confused. I posted the pictures in this thread, unless u r talking about another thread he may have created. the original intent of this whole thread was to post up some pictures of a coupple good photo locations we found. i take some pride in my photography work (as bad as it might be) and was hoping to get some feedback from those members who are more knowedgeable about photography than me. with that, i leave you all to keep going off about the rims on the Audi.

just wait, newman’s gonna bust in here and say the pics suck because a camaro isn’t featured.

Mike, I’ll disagree, stockers look better in silver or black on that car.

I think the stock wheels 100x better.

Cool location tho.

Pfftt… why rock 20s when you can rock 13s

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Willybeen/Tercelica2.jpg

Wow, I must have multiple personalities or something. Because last I checked Mike took these pics and Mike posted them.

You dont know if he has mods done to it or plans.

he’s Psychic!

this thread has totally gone to shit…

YES the bridge was a GREAT location…

Excellent choice, just polish up the photography…

Stock S4 wheels rule, and if I had one, I would have a really tough time picking out wheels that would make the car look better IMO.

Eh, oh well.

A8L wheels…Monoblock FTW!

Hopes and dreams dont make cars fast, sorry.

They sure dont,but you dont know what is done to it or if its bone stock.

I’m unsubscribing from this thread.