Photoshoot of a yellow Z06

Yes but not on me right now

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Yes, you know him?
Car looks BA!

Tom is really good friends with my cousin Mark. I saw the car a few weeks ago at my aunt and uncles cottage in Canada, he was there one of the days.

I’d love to have one of these, just not yellow. Not a big fan of yellow.

I might just throw some comp grey ZR1’s on it and call it a day

This is what instagram will look like in the future.

I hate photos like that. You post about a photoshoot, but it isn’t a photoshoot at all. A photoshoot involves moving the car to different locations, angling in around the lighting, and arranging different backgrounds.

This is a thread about photo-editing.

I don’t have a good artistic eye for shooting my own still shots, but I know a great shot when I see one taken. You have a bunch of amateur mistakes in these photos. Roll the windows up to clean up the side shots. The first 2 photos have a flagpole growing out of the car.

I like this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/IMG_0047-2.jpg

^^nice and clean and not heavily edited.

That would look good too :tup:

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

I have never heard of a photoshoot HAVING to have different backgrounds. Thats a first for me. We were on limited time (lunch) and took some pictures.

IMO windows up or down doesnt matter. I have a convertible, I am not about to raise the top and put the windows up. I see what your saying but I dont think windows up is a big deal.

The thread isn’t about photo-editing, its about a yellow Z06 I shot. Was PP done to the photos, yes. But 9 times out of 10 theres always PP done. I stated I knew I went over board, but I like how they looked. Could I have pulled it back, yes. But I didnt.

The flag pole was meant to be there because I wanted the American flag behind American muscle. If I were shooting anything other then an American car, the flag would not have been there.

The pic you posted: Thanks, its one of my favorites. :tup:

Hmm.

instagram looks like the past now. I figured it would regress more as time passes.

so much hate up in here

Cool pictures, cool car.

I should have been more specific here. You move the car around to use the light to your advantage. All you guys did was park the car and then you circled around it.

Ok, I did a quick search and tried to find 2 examples of a similar car. Here’s a shot with the window down:

Window up:

http://onecarspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/BMW-335-2011-4.jpg

Notice how having the window up keeps the lines of the car nice and clean?

Use a different aperture to get the background blurred. Not hating man, just making some observations. That pic that I liked would have looked better with the window up as well.

OK I see what you saying. Maybe I should have said “pictures” and not photoshoot of a Z06. Like I said it was spur of the moment on a lunch break. Next one will be a photoshoot.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

I get your point…even though I cant see the second image

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Yea I know your not hating. Notes taken…thanks