photoshop and gt5

boredom has taken over so i have been trying something different … mixing reality with CGI… im not sure if they have to be unlocked but in photo mode on GT5 are there only 4 places to go? if there are more can someone please explain how to get to them?

anyways here are a couple images i have been playing with of my s2k and my buddies civic, any mistakes i have made or feedback would be awesome as i will probably move forward with this over the winter

There are mad places. Do the Grand Tour in Special Events and you unlock a bunch.

Flight Academy Mercedes-Benz AMG Easy Bronze: Ahrweiler Street in Photo mode
Flight Academy Mercedes-Benz AMG Easy Silver: Fortified walls of Ahrweiler in Photo mode
Flight Academy Mercedes-Benz AMG Easy Gold: Winter Ahrweiler in Photo mode

Grand Tour, Complete 2 events: Photo Location - Siena, Piazza del Campo in Photo mode
Grand Tour, Complete 3 events: Photo Location - Main Square of San Gimignano in Photo mode
Grand Tour, Complete 4 events: Photo Location - Abbey of San Galgano in Photo mode

I think there are 16 total that you can unlock.

pretty good job, i see a few things but mostly what bothers me is the images behind the windows of both cars but i know its extremely hard to pull off and edit correctly so as they sit i’de say really good job !

thanks a ton !!!

yea i was most worried about the ground … the windows on the s2k i just added reflection to try to make it look as real as possible the civic i thought looked pretty good as you dont know what the building could look like behind it … only other thing i could do is tint them but eff that … thx for the comment!

The lighting on the civic seems a little off…

The s2k look sick tho

Haha, thats pretty cool, Dan.
GT5’s photo mode is pretty neat:

Pretty neat. Civic picture almost looks like cel shading. S2k one is great!

Nice!

nice!!

That’s awesome

The flowers on the left are not so hot but the rest is epic!

thx … i would have more locations but i refuse to play the game for hours to unlock all of them … i wish there were cheat codes still lol

awww common you dont like perrrrdy flowerz

This ones my favorite, saw the version without the sun and lens flare on your Flickr. Looks better with the sun and flare. Nice job!

Awesome, that looks pretty damn near real

I think he pasted that car into the GT5 game with some photoshop magic. Looks far too much like a members car here that is pretty unique itself…

Aren’t all these cars pasted in I thought that was the point here? Looks pretty good man.

No I actually had mafdark 3d scan myself and my car into the game and took this regular screenshot.