photoshop guys

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs417.snc4/48049_156684374341696_100000004032796_512481_5238702_n.jpg

can ya try gettin these wheels in a gunmetal or graphite color ? i dont know why but i hate the way the polished alu looks on my car and i was thinkin bout gettin em powdercoated . id just like to see what they looked like first

Really? I think they look great on your car…

Brushed might look beter thou

Any better pics?

thats really the only pic i have of it on the side with those wheels on it

In all honesty I think those wheels would look funny in anything but an aluminum finish

Get the car detailed and the wheels won’t look “out of place”. Seriously. Old paint with blingin rimz=fail. I won’t be happy with the way my car looks til I shine it up real nice.

His car does shine up pretty nice though

Maybe if I get another buffer I’ll shine my father’s ride up in the spring in exchange for the coke he was going to sell to alpineskiier

shit looks gooood the way it is leave it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

leave them

LEAVE THEM for fucks sake!

How bad is the paint? lol

what paint ? if ya mean on the car its not bad at all . the hood and nose are gettin redone this winter though

Oh ok gotcha… I dont know i was just wondering cause it doesnt look that bad as far as the picture of it goes…

so i take it everybody but me likes the way the wheels look on my car lolol

yeah man leave them as is

i just like the dark tone my car has , the wheels just look off on it . maybe its just me .

We know you like a dark tone, but face it… you dont have the equipment to be dark

:lol

one can dream