photoshop help anyone?

ok well id like to start of by saying im not sure if this is the right spot for this thread so mods if its wrong placement please pm me and move this thread were needed thank you.

OK so i was thinking bad idea:/: lol and i would like to paint my car soon but im unsure of what to do or how it will turn out so i was wondering if i could please get some ones help who has exsperience with photoshop. i have an idea of what i want and how i want it done but i cant quite get a good enough visual in my head to beable to see it happen in real life this is were you come in. id like to see my car painted 2 tone black on top and camo blue ( yes i said it dont hate) on the bottom half of my car, also would like to see it 2 tone black and bayside blue, or 2 tone black and grey if you can hel p me that would be great i will attach some pictures. thanks.

shit sorry double pictures

do you want a bumper on it or the colours of your rims changed at all?

edit: whoops didnt see the third pic for the bumper.

if you can edit a bumper on the first pic that would be great im not worried about rims unless you can photo shop them in lol http://cgi.ebay.ca/Rota-P45R-Rims-4x114-3-17-Staggered-12-Hyper-Black-LM_W0QQitemZ290333548424QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item43993a5f88&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1215|293%3A1|294%3A50

insert quote here: “friends don’t let friends rock rota” :lol:

sorry but im on a tight budget

it’s all good, personally i love the look of the rims themselves just I know people here will flame on. None the less they suit the coupes.

well i suck at photoshopping stuff but ill give it a try.

by all means try i cant do it so even your worse is still better then my best and the rotas are just temp. till i can afford some nice wheels

well atleast you’re doing it right. :wink:

thanks

anyone got something to show me lol im excited actually more curious then ever

so i geuss ill never know what the car will look like i geuss

well mine is horrible. get out some crayons and draw it up, will look 3x as good as my photoshop version

lets see it