photoshop help plz

k well im gonna paint my car the same color as gerrys ae86 cause i get the paint for free (beside the special treat im adding) and if it looks bad i can just get it resparyed black for pretty much free…
so if someone is bored can the photo shop my car to be pink with a black top,black hood,and leave the wing black too i just wanna see what it looks like before i do it.

pics of my car and his car …

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/1401/resized15yg.jpg

“Nothing says I’m a gay Homo who likes it sliding hard in the back, like a pink Nissan drifting” :lol:

Sorry I just remembered that. I think that’d look pretty cool in pink tho. I’d whip it up for you, but I don’t have my laptop w/ photoshop with me.

Edit - I still think the pepto-bismol thing was pretty funny, but point taken … we all have our own preferences, and I don’t want to be responsible for someone feeling like they can’t state their true feelings on this forum.

edit.

pink is a color not a preformace upgrade are u retarded… and i like the color pink cause pretty much my second favorite thing in the world to my car is pink… anyone who wouldnt drive around in a pink car is insecure or trying to hide there sexuality if i wanted peoples comment i would of posted saying painted my car what do you think … i just want to se it before its done for fun

pink is a color not a preformace upgrade are u retarded… and i like the color pink cause pretty much my second favorite thing in the world to my car is pink… anyone who wouldnt drive around in a pink car is insecure or trying to hide there sexuality if i wanted peoples comment i would of posted saying painted my car what do you think … i just want to se it before its done for fun[/quote]

i was just about to say the same thing… he didnt ask for your opinion on his choice of colour …he’s simply wondering if anyone who is knowledgable with photoshop could take a few mins to do him a favour…no need for all this negative feedback…
ps… i’d help ya Ben but i simply dont know how ! :?

whats with people thinking that we build cars so other people like them this is ridiculous i just got off the skyline thread that was like this people its called personal preferance not popularity

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g71/beatshack/resized15yg.jpg

ok on a more serious note, here’s what megenta looks like… bubble gum pink is impossible to photoshop on a black car, if you provide a pic of a white 180 i could do it easily.

http://images.carsales.com.au/private/1460682.jpg

u could just do this one i donno anything about photoshop so idonno

keep in mind this car i chopped has buckets of clear coat, and i don’t think gerrie’s has any.

Holy shit… that accually looks kinda cool…

I apoligize for the color choice and drop my jaw at the nice colors… thats if it had all that kinda clear coats…

clear coat is not very expensive im gonna get the guy to do a few coats im also gonna do somthing else with it if it looks cool… thanks beat shack for photoshoping that

np