Photoshop- I need it back!

Hey gang I lost all the shit on my computer thanks to a sweet virus. I had loaded it from a member on UBRF and was hoping someone could hook me up or point me in the right direction. I use it a ton and really need it back! i know, but i aint paying for it!

Moved to huge nerds.

This is illegal you know… :slight_smile:

i think u can buy it from any major computer store… :stuck_out_tongue:

up yer ass skunk! I got his goddamn virus from you ya shit stain!!!

Ya I know its in the wrong forum but i was hopin someone my see it quick, the nerd corner isnt exactly the hot spot if ya catch my drift.

Anyone who has it will probably check this forum :slight_smile:

dude, use a p2p program to get your illegal shit mang.

It’s not?

and I thought I was cool…

:gotme: :confused:

i have it

all versions also

lemmie know what one u need and ill burn it for u

limewire my friend limewire

word i just lost the whole creative suite :frowning:

yea limewire will hook you up kiiid, too bad it is illegal

soo…like burning copy written DVDs isnt…having a 96-up vehicles without cats are too…who the fuck cares

ah well while were at it i also steal cable, satelite TV, music and alot of the times batteries.

tree huggers care :frowning:

YES BUT MOST OF US ARNT HUGGERS OF THE WOOD

bump

i have a copy of corel photoshop / graphics suite 11 w/ serial … and im just down borden rd, 5 minutes from your wifes place, just hit me up on pm if its what ya want

I’ve got photoshop cs…I was planning on getting a haircut on friday and I could leave a copy with Tina if you’d like…let me know

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ~Jack Handy

LOL…i actually just got it today :snky: