photoshop requests please?

the dude said the wheels are like 18 pounds a peice lol… i feel like theyd be pretty easy to bend/crack… i could be wrong though, well see…

im pissed i couldnt find 17" wheels lol… now i have to buy brand new fucking tires… 335/30/18s aint fuckin cheap

again, i wouldnt let anyone touch them. they are too perfect and expensive to let some shitty shop put their hands on them. leave them silver.

Lol exactly.

Uhhh it’s pretty easy to take them apart. They’re not 3 piece, you won’t have any sealing issues.

Powedercoat them yellow and roll around like ronald mcdonald

it isnt rocket appliance work. Actually is really easy if your not a retard and take your time.

OZ 3 piece we did:

Vossen 3 piece 20’s we did:

there is $9K in wheels right there.

Dave, harley black pearl centers! lays out like glass, looks dead ass black straight on and edges and angles make the grey pearl pop out in the sun. Just about dead nuts that color Sbardy posted.

please don’t listen to mike.

his choice of colors are eccentric at best, and downright gaudy at worst

nogaro silver or regular old black with REAL red bbs centers

do it faaaaaggggotttttttttt

i dont wanna spend $500 to powdercoat a color that looks almost the same as oem lol… i really wanted a dark/black color

yeah I hear ya. black will look cool.

ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, ITS THE CONSUMER! LOOOL

Ill coat them any fuggin color the customer wants.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

weight hast nothing to do with it, it’s all about the process that the wheels are made, the actual design going into the spokes etc. bbs knows what they’re doing.

another great example of this, the volk te37s, those new models coming out aren’t just to get you to buy a new set of the same style wheel, they have been getting lighter while gaining strength.

i think i know those oz superlegerras. they are on an 04 r32.

/\ yeah thats them.

he just traded that r32 for another one with a 3076r on it haha.

BBS LM are light because of the forging process. no wheel is indestructible, but if the Lm(LeMans) is good enough to race with and take the punishment from that, a little cautious driving on central ave wont kill them.