photoshop requests please?

hey, wondering if someone could photoshop these bbs wheels with the spokes black and the outside factory machined/silver lip.

these are the wheels

and this is the look im going for

Just when i tried to leave, they bring me right back in.

http://mygayphotos.com/xxxasiangays2.jpg

huh?

stop queerdo

http://www.jornaldosamigos.com.br/homem_cachorro.jpg

Im not sure what exactly a gay asian orgy has to do with this topic

there 2 peice wheels so i figure itd look oem when done, just powdercoat the spokes and then rebolt the lips.

perfect reason to spend 140 on red centers

Just busting on you man. like even though you got some high end wheels, you still had to ruin them somehow.

exactly what i want, a darker black tho… are those oem like that or are they powdercoated?

pretty sure oem

i think the wheels sbardy just posted are fucking amazing… you dont like them like that? Thats exactly what i want.

I agree 100%. Those look awesome. And red center caps are a must.

so how am i ruining the wheels? lol

lowered, oem finish, and red center caps… cant beat it

only reason why the gts u posted above looks weird is because its not lowered.

Not ruining the wheels. All of your other cars have been pretty cool but you had absolute shit wheels on them and ruined the look of the nicer, luxury car. was just joking about this one because everything so far is 100% spot on.

the other cars were average every day drivers, you dont put 7k wheels on a car that gets driven 30-40k miles a year imo… The viper im gonna drive alot im not gonna lie, but not enough to worry about fucking the wheels up… ive curbed/cracked/bent almost every wheel ive had on every daily driver ive owned hence why i get sharp looking but no name wheels on my daily driven cars.

I hear you.

once you buy real wheels and realize that they wont get bent or cracked from daily driving (if you curb wheels thats cause you can’t drive not because of the wheels, don’t worry i’ve curbed jlines and volks) you will never go back btw.