PhunkFX's forsale offtopic nonsense + everything else from the thread

EXACTLY! this forum is completely useless for selling cars/ gathering usefull information

Idk a couple of cars have been traded throughout the forum, it’s a good place to sell locally.

OT…
I seriously may be in touch next week via either PM or your cell.

haha I think the book value on my car is around 20K and some change…I wouldn’t sell it for less at least 38-40k…

good luck man I’ve seen this car at e-town it’s real clean!!!

a car is worth whaever someone is willing to pay for christs sake .that bein said the car looks real good and with great mods that it deserves glws bud .oh and by the way bullshit mods dont ad value cause if someone knows what these cars lack and someone addresses that with better shit it will add to the value .not sayin all cars do but this aint a shitty civic ,sti or whatever pocket rocket some jerkoff is sellin its a tastefull luxory car

theres an ass for every seat!

exactly,so ray ya wanna sell me that supra for 20 k as its all its worth:rofl

no thank you…i’ll let it rot it my garage

I think 40k would be an absolute steal for your car Ray, you kidding?

with your setup I’d think you could get 50 even, easy.

ok ,i was only jokin anyways i couldnt handle all the swingers near me if i owned that car

Good luck Ricky not the best place to list it with these ass clowns

Love this car GLWS! And some mod please clean up this thread

Sick car dude… Im sure its worth the money, peoplez iz just poor now days GLWS though

Damn ricky. Wish I wasn’t broke… don’t sell her!!!

Wicked nice car, glwts!

bump for an awesome car, seller is pretty cool too i guess.

Awesome car! GLWS

car is so nice man haha KBB is a joke sometimes GWLS dont listen to some of these retards:crazy

GLWS Ricky, shouldnt have much problem getting damn near that for it. Saw it on our trip to E-Town for the 1st time, and car is 100% legit!! Stupid clean, and quick car. If I had the cash Id scoop it up in a second, one of the few Audis I really dig.

Oh and BTW, this forum sucks dick for selling anything other than budget Honda stuff lol.

+737263652819374635 and +rep as soon as I get to an actual computer…lol