PhunkFX's forsale offtopic nonsense + everything else from the thread

I’ll trade you for my Corolla, this would make a great winter beater.

trade for a thunderbird + cash on your end?

$20,000 for an 01.5 that’s been modded to the hills and mileage undisclosed. Where can I sign up?

Please keep the BS out of his thread.
Good luck on the sale Ricky!

No trades lol, sorry. Ooopss mileage is 107K and change.

Thanks Sully, just a feeler really.

did you read anything listed in the thread? it’s a VERY nice car, with a boat load of tastefull/expensive mods, theres no cheap knock off McTune’s here…

oh christ :rofl

very sick car, worth every penny.

hehe :shifty

First off…yes, I read the entire thread and hence posted regarding the lack of mileage posted. Secondly…if you had an inkling of an idea of the automotive industry you would know that mods (tasteful/expensive or not) do NOT add value to a car. A car is worth what its worth mods aside. $20k is a lot of money for a car that’s not perfect and needs a power window regulator. Car RETAILS (if he were a dealer) for about $11,500 IF the car were absolutely prestine and front line ready. You’re telling me the elegant mod path added $8,500 in value to the vehicle? I want you to be on my lot looking for a new car immediately if not sooner!

Second…you say keep the bs out of this thread then you post regarding ‘knock off’ McTune’s? Tisk Tisk…

You’re right, I wouldn’t tune an Audi. Evo VIII/IX & Subaru WRX/STI up to 07 only. Thanks for the compliment though. Good to know all the cars running successfully and making good power are running on ‘knock off’ tunes. I’m sure EJ’s car which has seen more time at the track than any car on this board (less a few others perhaps) will be happy to know he’s been running on a knockoff tune for ~3 years. Also, I belive your ‘knock off’ ebay parted up 3000GT isn’t running…while every car that I have tuned is. Funny…eh?

hahaha, $11,500 are you off your fuckin rocker? lmao!!
Tell me other than the front mount any ebay part on my car, I’d like to know… because I’m unaware of it.

So you sold your STI for the book value?

Sorry I’m 22 and have two cars that I don’t owe a penny on, while being a full time student. I’m sure the evo is paid for, right? how old are you?
:Idiots

2001 1/2 Audi S4 2.7T Sedan 4D

Do you own this car? It may qualify for a $3,500 or $4,500 credit
(in lieu of trade-in cash) toward the purchase
of a more fuel-efficient new vehicle. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
Condition Value

Excellent
(Selected) $11,510

Suggested Retail Value Assumes Excellent Condition… More

Selected Vehicles

Vehicle Highlights

Mileage: 107,000
Engine: V6 2.7 Liter Turbo
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: Quattro AWD

Selected Equipment
Standard
Air Conditioning Cruise Control Front Side Air Bags
Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Windows Cassette Leather
Power Door Locks Single Compact Disc Dual Power Seats
Tilt Wheel Dual Front Air Bags Alloy Wheels

Blue Book Suggested Retail Value The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers’ asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers’ profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle’s actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
Vehicle Condition Ratings Excellent (Selected)
$11,510

Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.
Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.
Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.
Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.
Complete and verifiable service records.
Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Sold my STI to a dealer in NJ for NADA right side as they I had a buyer for the car but he wanted to go through a NJ dealer due to NJ laws for smog/emissions (similar to NY Metro)

27 and my finances are exactly that. My finances. I know what I make and what I can afford based on my overall cost of living. Thanks for caring though.

Back OT - OP you should try www.ModifiedCarTrader.com and eBay - both great places to sell modded cars.

ex: blue book a ray’s supra and buy it for “blue book value”, same thing shit head.

Thanks for the defense Sullivan. You can’t argue with people that have no idea what they are talking about. Especially ones that have no idea what they are talking about, and think they do. Wrong scene in which to post this car for sale.

cool bro! :thumbup