Pick an obnoxious color to powdercoat my spare wheels...

Well, due to offsets, my plan of swapping on my extra set of wheels to the front so I could powdercoat all the wheels with only buying a spare set of rears got fucked due to offset issues (granted, I could have got some spacers, but for an extra $100 a side just decided to get new wheels)

I’ve decided to just powdercoat the spare set something completely insane. Open to suggestions! Getting the first set done is Tuscan Black Matte

Heres a pic of the car for reference

penis flesh tone. Have john pose topless with sbardy dripping ice cream over his chest= winning

track only set or street?

Done. Lock the thread up.

Must do photo shoot including john, sbardy and a melting ice cream cone. PM’ing Dan and Jim right now to set this up

why something insane? why not something like a metallic gunmetal? you have a very odd color to try and do something crazy like purple or something assuming there is a tinge of tan in the paint like it is coming across on my monitor… what about a dark chocolate brown? CRC was powdering a set for a vw in that last time i was there and it looked tits…

Do not rice out a V-Series Cadillac.

Already ordered a 2 tier wing, all the chrome trim covers I could as well as a crazy underbody neon kit.

Honestly, the painted silver wheels on the car are the one thing I don’t like, and am changing. I think it will look good with the black powder coated wheels, and will “break up” the side view of the car IMHO.

The second set of wheels will be track only. Was just thinking about doing something out of the norm, while still looking good

You’ll be sick of the black after a year, but so long as you don’t paint them red or some other color of faggotry then you’ll be alright.

red wheels son , red wheels.

Dark gray matte finish with a little metallic…

I vote Alpine Green

oem silver

if you really wanna get “crazy” with a car like that, then do white. if you wanna get stupid, match one of the colors off the V badge like the blue or red to also match your tails.

Black Chrome // don’t powder coat cadi wheels…thats like wearing fake nails…err…wait

I hated shooting that brown! lol it was a royal pain in the ass to shoot and come out evenly… i wouldnt use that color on a customers wheels.

:banghead

My current set of wheels are pretty beat. The color is peeling, and honestly the upkeep to not have them look like trash is insane.

Still undecided about the second set. I got a quote this morning to have then refinished, need go decide what I want to do

hot pink and black, actually looked good on that ‘green machine’ that the dream machine guys built for the breast cancer chairity. If anyone watches that show.

Gunmetal or bust.

neon orange

Phoenix yellow.

Oem color or gunmetal. It’s a classy car not some piece of shit with turquoise wheels