Pick and pull junkyards?

So I was reading the other junkyard thread and was wondering what other nearby junkyards are pick and pull? I need a bunch of crap for my Miata and it would be so much easier for me to strip the car myself then ask a junkyard for trim parts and stuff. BTW, Dons didn’t have any Miatas.

Wagners in Ziele

Sechrist has 5-10 Miatas on their U-pull-it side.

x2

i always dealt with dons

Dons is one of the best yards I know of. Teds, which is right down the street is even better, IF they have the car you are looking for.

My friend bought a running Miata from Teds not too long ago for $500.

Can somebody get me the phone numbers of these places? I’m going to have to take check them all out. Thanks for the info…

anyone know of any junkyards around pittsburgh that have fbodys or fbody convertibles

Feezles has a bunch of F-bodys. I got a ton of great parts off of a turbo LT1 for almost nothing.

could i get the address or number or both would be good

http://www.feezleautowrecking.com/

http://yellowbook.com/Listing/Listing/15875139/?SG=8df7991c-025f-483d-8f92-30e9b8890849&S=PA&#Headings
dons

thank you

majority of the yards are “they-pull”. in my area, sechrist is only yard i know of that has u-pull. But nothing new or of value is ever put in there. they own the one on 70, one on 51, and one by liden hall in dawson.

i was at Sechrist on tuesday afternoon arround 2pm.

Sechrist sucks for me. Every DSM there is ripped apart really badly.

Anyone know of any that have non-mutilated DSM’s?

Don’s has literally dozens spread throughout the place. For the most part, all of their cars are pretty complete.

Does Don’s have a site or something? It’d be nice to know some prices before going a little over an hour out there.

Or, I guess I could call later.

As soon as you see this place, you’ll understand why they dont’ have a website. There are cows and bulls that you have to walk past and there are fresh cowpies all over the place.

They are cheap and have a ton of cars, so that’s all that really matters.

yep! seen some f bodies while i was out there too… for those that were wondering…