U pull it junk yards

Is there any nice upull it junk yards around, beside upull it in dawson ,?

x2?
i forgot i have to get rid of my girlfriends car within the next 60 days or somthin like that

yes…well I think Seacrist is the closest…now known as Bob Cossell’s u pull it here’s the number 724.484.2020 and another one of their yards 724.529.2995

the girl knows the phone number to the junk yard…something about that just doenst add up, lol

Thats hot when a gurl knows a phone number to a junk yard!!! lol

LOL I go to junk yards too!! You’re bound to pick something decent up here and there!!

what is it?

thats the dawson one!

What about 51 autowreckers, their past perry right off 51. I had to get something off an integra there one time. Losts of domestic stuff.

huh BS i hung out with you there and all i got was crabs!!!

:owned:

millerstwon pick a part i think its called

Oh yeah about your medicine to releive that itch…well I replaced them with steriods so you would become more of a MAN but I guess that didn’t work! :greddy:

thats where i go mostly, old man there gives a good deal, jew him down pretty easy. 150 for about any motor there. couple v8’s layin around

anywho, thats my spot dont you go there:mrT:

I got 3 up my sleeve,PM me for details n numbers…my lil stash o’yards,bwahahahahha

its like a 88 cutlas ciera. grandma mobile. its brown and doesnt ahve keys. the tranny wont go in park. it will keep drifting. the car is an awesome drunk bus

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: