Pick up Truck

Im thinking about picking up a pick up truck for some chores around the house this spring/summer.

Would like to spend around 2k

Would like something full size but will settle for something midsize.

Can be a little beat up but prefer something presentable and solid.

PUSHRODS!!!

LOL…I want to buy something I can use for a season and sell it before winter after all of my landscaping and nonsense is done.

If I may…I would a recommend a Ranger in that price range…mine has been very reliable, gets good enough mileage, has a decent ride, and they can be had very reasonably…

I am worried about the Ranger/S10 not being able to haul what I need with ease. I also am looking for something that may have a decent tow capability in case I need to borrow my brother in laws trailer for an afternoon.

Im assuming you don’t want to drive to the Albany area for a truck but if you don’t mind pm love4boost on here. He usually has a cheap truck or two for sale at his dealership.

You forgot a zero on the budget. I know you got my number.

I got it…but I don’t want to spend it lol

• Updated - - -

I wouldn’t “want” to but I would if it was an unbeatable deal.

We used to have a long bed v8 98 f150 for our lawn care business and it did the job well. Probably a f150 from that generation or chevy 1500 would be your best bet (2wd)
4wd will probably be way more right now due to plow season. Or buy after winter and use 4wd as a selling point in Fall

TTT

Everyone that i find that is a good bargain is sold in about 15 minutes.

• Updated - - -

OR

I will consider trading my 2005 Infiniti FX35 awd with 35k on it plus or minus cash for a nicer/newer truck