Pickup Truck and your time to move a trailer

I have to move a trailer from North Tonawanda to Holland. The trailer weighs in at 7,000#'s and is pushing it for any F-150 or 1500 unless they have the TT6 or V8 with a tow package. Any 3/4 ton truck can do it easily though. I have a Chevy 2500HD available to me but it is in Syracuse and I would rather not waste 6 hours and tons of fuel to go get it. I will compensate your for your time and fuel in cash and if you want, beers. I am looking to do this Friday evening or Saturday morning.

Thanks
Mike

Edit: This is the beast that has to be moved:
http://images01.olx.com/ui/19/22/63/f_470341963-1569291271.jpeg

Which campground did you settle in on? Three Valley, Mountain Meadows?

Mountain Meadows. I will update that thread too.

Awesome, I am sure someone on here would be willing to move it. You should have negotiated delivery into your deal! They probably would have done it for free!

I tried… They started at $600 and would not go below $400. I thought that was a bit outrageous. The other dealer had delivery worked in but try as I may they did not want to move it from A to B.

They are tough about that stuff. I know when I interviewed there, they told me about how the managers really stick it the sales people and don’t negotiate too much.

I’d do it if we could work out a deal on some electric work at my house.

That works for me. I will always trade work, it is easy and costs me very little.

Awesome. I’ll PM you my number, and you can give me the details whenever.

Kev, You should try to get some of that sweet, sweet homebrew too!

I can help you after 5 friday

are you sure your little V8 can pull that? I can offer the services of my TDI in the evenings if you like.

Pulling is easy. Stopping is the issue. Good luck fixing those lights now :slight_smile:

God I deliver to three valley all the time, nice spot, mountain meadows is nice too that’s off holland rd something like that, pm see4ways he might be able to help you!

PM me if you’re really in a bind. Saturday morning or Friday evening should be ok. Diesel will pull it off the axles.

I had the same issue pulling that bob cat. I had no idea how fucking heavy those things are. I definitely put the towing capacity number to shame pulling that thing.

I know this is an old post but do you still need it hauled? I have an 07 ram with a cummins thats completely capable of hauling that camper.

No. Nitro took care of me. Thanks for the offer though.