PICS 'A session with Cory Cudney'

3 years ago I had to wait 2 months. Not sure how bad it is now a days

and u drive a fbod…

anyways, at this point idk how long the wait is… 5-6 sittings yes, because he layers.stages the tattoo…
1st was an outline w. pencil sketch ink
2nd was all the general black/shading on the tattoo
3rd was the 1st layer of the head coloring
4th was the shirt coloring/shading
5th was the hair shading
6th was the 2nd face layer final coloring/shading
7th will be the hair color
8th is his personal choice of client going back 2 months later to make sure everything looks good and he doesnt wanna touch up anything to his personal liking of his art

each appt. is about an hr - 2hrs…

Micah awesome shots…cory is gonna dig these like a mofo

Edit: micah, i was purposely posed like that for the photo :stuck_out_tongue:

Just curious… Why did you go with the Heath Deadger Joker as opposed to any other style (IE. Jack Nicholson, a cartoon version, the old “pow” batman joker, etc.)

I really like the concept, and that artwork is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, but idk if im feeling the specific actor aspect.

Before you tell me off, look at my title!

Edit: pictures are great too Micah!!

see that one shot has multiple meanings and CONNECTIONS… lenny in that shot ur like the joker when he leans out of the cop car

And you like Hondas whats your point? Idk I PERSONALLY wouldn’t want a picture of Heath Ledger on my arm for the rest of my life, but again that’s just my personal opinion. I guess when you post on the net you have to be ready for criticism :gotme:

The art work is amazing though :tup:

he doesnt have a picture of heath ledger on his arm you stupid fuck

im pretty sure lenny got the tat because of what the joker represents. but maybe he just wanted a badass tattoo of the joker lol

Haha… dude, I dont care how you cut it… That IS Heath Ledger on his arm. Even down to Nolan’s renditions, costume of the joker.

Like I said back on page 1, he really could have gone with any other angle and it would have been undoubtedly amazing, but the fact that it is Heath Ledgers face is kinda weird.

umm

pretty sure that is heath ledger

call me a stupid fuck to my face you little pussy

OOOOHHHHHH

http://keepitcomintoney.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/e-thug-1.jpg

http://keepitcomintoney.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/e-thug-2.jpg

http://www.integration-r.com/images/ethug4ug.jpg

jus sayin

lol

i like it lenny :tup:

i will next time i see you :grouphug:

nice shots MIcah.

lol at the joker tattoo though.

Looks good lenny.
Tattoos are like cars guys, every one likes something different.

don’t explain your art.

i am always impressed with your skills with a lens.

precisely my thoughts…

why would anyone want heath ledger on their arm?

the talent is impressive though :tup:

didnt read the thread but… two things.

this thread would be better if Cory were a chick, hot and naked.

second, getting a Heath Ledger joker tat is about as cool as dieing slowly in a puddle of other people’s shit with your limp dick glued to the palm of your hand.

it might be good work, but that’s like someone with fantastic penmanship writing the half-word FGGT on your forehead… perhaps in fancy caligraphy

^lol

EW BING!

wow…wow…that’s awesome ink. I dunno if I would get the Joker but that is a siqq tat.

it doesnt matter if u would get it or not…bcus u arent, i am… and im sure all u guys got some kind of tattoo and its prolly gay IMO… but idc cus it isnt me… plus its not beecause its HeathLedger, omg heath ledger…its cus thats the best joker that ive seen out of batman series IMO… if i would get the jack nicholson one then everyone would be like “o i dont think i would get jack nicholson on my arm” etc…etc… so stop flaming the thread about the tattoo cus it was made for MicaH to show off his sick nasty photogrpahy skillzzz, not to show off my tat… back on topic to the photos