PICS 'A session with Cory Cudney'

looks real real good, love this guys work, mot likely going to try to make a appt soon, whats the wait at now?

idk figure atleast 2-3 months, so setup the appt now if anything…

k, had i read the thread and realised that the dude getting that tat was on this forum i might have been more delicate with the comment.

sorry brother… still think it’s gay, but i’ll pretend like its wicked if we ever meet.

eh not as bad as i thought it was going to be.

awesome pics man… great composition and great post work. what do you shoot with?

:lol: @ the haters

He got a tattoo he likes…unless its some flaming dragon phoenix faggety thing who cares…

Content out of the question, it is very well done.

Cool pics of the artist.

nikon d50 mostly used the 50mm 1.8 lens

:bigclap:

Nice pics, incredibly talented tattoo artist, and given that most people on here would probably rather have the joker than my tattoo I’ll withhold judgement on the actual tat.

oh god :picard:

You should get this on the other arm to represent an internal struggle between good and evil.
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/G/f/R/thedarkknightpic11.jpg

Where are you going to be? I would like to call you a pussy to your face…:lol:

you guys need to relax, im friends with Eric

nyspeed :picard:

sorry…

:frowning:

ure in the “nyspeed” category…guess we all suck tho, so just never sign on again

Cudney is the man. Regardless of the Joker/Heath Ledger tat, EZFD’s brother has a fucking wicked clint eastwood tat from cudney.

Cory is one of the very few great tattooers in this city.

Nice work.

Whats this d00dz rates like? Standard, or does he exploit his talent.

Im not gonna lie, this is one of the most impressive tattoos I have ever seen as far as artwork goes.