PICS 'A session with Cory Cudney'

sweet tat, sick pictures. wouldnt get the tat myself, but understandable to why you would pick it. i dont understand why people have a hard time seeing why someone would pick a tat and why it might be something different than what they would pick.

cool pics but i even that tattoo looks sick, i cant imagine having that on my arm in 10 years.

seriously… some of you need to stop worrying so much about what OTHER people are doing

lol i think your forgetting, this is nydrama!

its not finished yet…

Yeah, I realized that and im only looking at it through a photograph… Thats how I know its gonna be great!

wow i totally thought u said “this is NOT one of the most impressive tattoos…”

lol woops

they arent standard, u live in america, U GET WHAT U PAY FOR:nerd:

Well you must be as rich as BRUCE WAYNE :mamoru: (im totally ripping off Micahs sense of humor lol)

i am i dont even need to make reservations weeks in advanced anywhere i go to eat!!! i walk in and they pull up tables for me, and if ure girlfriend told u anything about me i hope it wasnt everything:mamoru:

Noelle most lilkely.

Dope phone Lenny.

Dope pics Micah.

was looking into some work done by this guy whos gonna do my ink and found this

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/62/l_d3290615ab954a738d0a6aa305b07386.jpg

he might be showing you up lenny hes got both haha jk.

Who else do you consider great in buffalo?

Bump.
http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1792365
:slight_smile:

corey did my bruce lee tattoo, hes amazing

supposed to be 100 an hour, but he never charged me that amount ever.

A+ for the college humor bump…

ALSO A+ for this post, take a bow. You made me truly lol.
Only because I pictured your sarcastic tone saying it. Well. Done.

hahahhaha, yes!!!

its not like its a tattoo of the DOPE audi logo on his inner arm or anything

and +7 to the inner struggle reference.

I get my tattoo work done at Divine… out of curiosity what did you have done and get charged? You can pm me if you don’t wanna go advertising it all over the boards.

bruce lee, i still have to go for a final appt. I was supposed to go for it liek a year ago, missed it, and ive been playin phone tag with him kuz his receptionist is incompitent. Im up to about 600, which is cheap, ill proly hit like 800 kuz he will prolly have to do two more sessions now to touch up some of the sun damage and what not. Yours might not be that cheap tho, my friend who got a clint eastwood piece from him spent like 1100