Pics from Cali

:cool:

if you want humid, go to new orleans. Thats why you drinks so much to forget your in a sauna.

meh…

Floods, earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires, Mexicans, 91 octane kinda outweigh the girls and beaches

you can get both of those other places w/o the death, dirtys and high gas prices

Meh. Not dry like Arizona, but nowhere near as steamy as Florida. I fucking hate that place. You couldnt pay me to live there in the summer. It rains every day, but only for like 5 minutes, then everything is dry again in like 20 minutes, but it turns the air into soup.

Yeah I used to think it was humid around here till I hit some of the places down south.

Maybe I’m just spoiled, but Pittsburgh seemed humid as fuck to me when I was there! There was winter which was cold and snowing, spring and fall it just rained all the damn time, then summer it was like 90 degrees with 90% humidity and it’d storm out of nowhere.

As for Cali, it’s such a big state that stretches so far North to South that the weather varies a lot depending on where you are. Also, there’s huge altitude differences. Santa Cruz seriously has one of the best climates in the whole state, probably the world. The temp is mild all year. We just get a few rainy months, and even then we’ll have stretches of a few days where it’s super nice.

Cali isn’t really known for flooding. Yes, we have earthquakes but very very rarely. We had a terrible one here in '89 but if you average out the damage from that over the last 15 years w/o a major quake in my area you’re talking about very low damage due to natural disasters per yer.

The Mexicans, yeah I can’t really argue that one.

-TJ

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: @ mexicans

my best friend lives in san diego…awesome weather all year long