anyone want to move to....

cali?

fuck buffalo. i got a job in cali. and was just wondering if anyone wanted to head outwest?

just moved to austin and love it. the track never closes

phx az rocks…let me know if you decide to come out west …i gots peeps in LA too…

god I would love to go to Cali. One day I’ll head west. Where in Cali did you get a job?

Cali is the greatest… been here 9 months… your gonna love it here!!! NYSPEED CALI BBQ on the beach… lets plan it

The weather is great in Cali. My sister lives there. I love going to visit her.

The cost of housing sucks though. Expect that if you have say an 1800sq/ft house here to pay maybe 1mil for it out there. In Castro Valley which is a ways outside San Fran we walked through a neighborhood and there was a house for sale. They had a box out front with brochures and I grabbed one. It was 1600 sq/ft with 0 property and I think it was around $800k. Just an average area too.

when i am done with the bimmer i might move.

Its 67 right now where I am moving

Im afraid to go visit kyle and andy, cuz I KNOW i’ll wanna stay out there… grrr :frowning: this weather makes me dislike buffalo

:tup: i want to move to texas soon. Did you buy a house?

why would you ever leave vermont though!

what job did u get chris

That is the most annoying difference. My cousin is out here and he works on his cars all year. He’s got a lot of old classics and they are all 100% rust free. Pisses me off. He can go outside and work on them in the driveway any time of the year.

How long till your back to Buffalo again?

so cal sucks donkey dick.

ive never been much further north than LA so i cant comment on the rest.

Solo- where in Cali are you moving too?

so does this mean u will be buying the supra? :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats

what sucks about it?

and solo, where are u going? its a pretty big state.

i got a job with Skunk2. it is in Norco cali. which is right next to riverside and san bernadino and on the otherside Santa Ana and Anaheim.

i want to move out there, but without anyone to move with it would be quite expensive.

lets see…

cost of living
no style…every house looks the same
traffic 24/7
more people speak spanish than english
huge population = more assholes
cut throat job market
wild fires…earthquakes

if i thought about it im sure i could come up with alot more. my sis lived in oceanside when her husband was stationed at camp pendleton and they hated every minute of it. and when i lived in phoenix i would head out to so cal quite a bit…so im not talking out my ass. i guess to each their own, but i wasnt a fan.