So I was bored in class...

…today so I wandered outside. I snapped a few pics of the sunset while I was out. I’m not particularly happy w/ the quality of the pics I get w/ my cam. phone… but hey it is a phone. :stuck_out_tongue:

-TJ

how far is santa cruz from san diego?

amanda + i go to La Jolla several times a year.

Originally posted by EK1997
how far is santa cruz from san diego?

amanda + i go to La Jolla several times a year.

About 7 hours North of SD. Santa Cruz is at the North end of the Monterey Bay (about 2 hours South of SF).

-TJ

Originally posted by tjZ28
About 7 hours North of SD. Santa Cruz is at the North end of the Monterey Bay (about 2 hours South of SF).

damn… i’ve never been north of beverly hills.

Originally posted by EK1997
damn… i’ve never been north of beverly hills.

Hehe, it’s a big state!

-TJ

This pic isn’t taken on campus, it’s just off of campus though. If you look close the land you see across the bay is the Moss Landing area, just south of Monterey.

knock it the hell off. we are stuck in PA :sad:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about!

-TJ

:mad:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

word wrap > you… .:smiley:

Ok, we know how nice Cali is compared to PA by now. Enough pictures posted solely to make us jealous. :wink:

HOW ABOUT CHIC PICS!!!

awee i wanna move to cali…

:smiley: Ill go… someone come with me…

Originally posted by huskysgrl
word wrap > you… .:smiley:

im just to damn lazy to fix it

Originally posted by ECOvenom
:smiley: Ill go… someone come with me…

amanda + i will be there from May 21 - June 6… we might move there if she can get into SDSU.

Ill be in huntington Beach July 10-17…

ill never be found in california, because i dont want to be raped by a half-black/half-mexican homosexual transvestite gang-banger while attempting to flee the mudslide to the right of me and the raging wildfire to the left of me.

but hey, thats just me… :dunno: