Pics of my Chevy Colorado

Mine rides pretty good for as low as it. Just depends on how much money he wants to spend and how low he wants to go. They make a decent amount of suspsion stuff for them but no one makes a really good replament front shock that can handle the job unless you spend 1200 like I did for the coilover/shocks that you can adjust everything on.

The big done fall to these trucks is that the dont have big deep fender wells like the s-10’s had :frowning:

well i know he wont spend 1200 on coil overs…lol

its a bone stock extended cab…so it sits in the nose bleed section :rofl:…i told him to do like a 3/4 drop on it, that way its not CRUSHED but its still sits nice and can still haul stuff

When I had the 20’s on it I was running 2" springs with a coil removed to get about 3" and blocks in the back and it rode real good allmost better than stock. If he went with the DJM 3/4 he would probley be happy with it and if he doesnt want to spend that much do a Belltech “4203 2” coil and a 2 or 3 inch block. He would have less than 200 in springs and blocks.

Tell him to check out www.355nation.net for some idea’s

still looks good, but i liked it better w/o the grill insert and new rims.

That things gross man!

sweet thanks for the info man :cool:

are you still here ? ? shouldn’t you be outside cutting ur manifolds off or something

That truck looks sick… i have never liked the GMC/Chevy’s after they quit the Sonoma/S10. This one makes me change my mind.

i really like the look, nicely done

i saw you riding through TruckFest. and heard it going up the onramp, sounded good.

I never cared for the Colorado or the GMC ???, but your truck looks good. Looks much better without the square cowl hood & the 20’s. The graphite ZQ8 wheels look much better.

very clean…i like

Very sweet. I am not a fan of the little trucks, but i like how you did yours.

Very clean, I like what you have done with it.

Looks nice Brewer… I see you every once in awhile driving around town.

Dam I havent seen you forever. Do you still have that mr2?

Yes… it’s a garage queen… or dust queen now.

I have a 93 turbo MR2 as well. It’s black, and I think you saw me driving it one day last summer when it had the stock body. I drive a black Sentra Spec V everyday now for the past 6 years.