Pics Of My G8

The car does do a decent amount of “cool shit” it does/have. I still haven’t figured everything out but off the top of my head it, gives you avg speed/mpg, has an over speed option where if you go over a set speed then it bings/flashes to let you know, tire pressure monitor, remote start (standard option), heated seats, has a rest reminder where after driving for so long a picture of a tree and park bench pops up on the dash (not that cool, but odd), and I think there are a few things that I forgot or haven’t found yet. To be honest though the cool shit it does/have doesn’t mean too much to me. I mean some of the things are nice but I mainly bought the car b/c it seemed like a awesome performing sedan for the $.

As for it being a Pontiac, doesn’t scare be that much. I have always owned Pontiac and never had one fall apart on me. The G8 is a Holden based car, and it seems like it is built considerably better than the avg GM. The warranty is your typical 3yr/36K for bumper to bumper, 5yr/100K for the powertrain, and I think 10yr for the paint??

I am not sure what Pontiac made it to look like. A lot of people have told me it reminded them of a BMW…and a few have said a TL. I think it looks like a Pontiac…that has a cool stance. I love the front fender flairs.

I am sure you will be happy with that TL. I drove one for a week and I loved it and thought about getting one as well. The motor in that thing is awesome, feels like a v-8.