pics. of my new installs...

Here are a few pix of my cam, stahl, and springs gettin installed.

pic.2

:cool: whos doin the install?

:cool:

Where’s the turbo? :wink:

hummm…who did all the work?

maybe?

my baby :smiley:

last one… Thank You JJ’s

Originally posted by Craig King
:cool:

Where’s the turbo? :wink:

what turbo :confused: LOL

All that and your still going to be looking at mustang tail lights! Just kiddin.:smiley: Looks good.

looks like the some of hte same pics that silver had. good luck with the new power

Originally posted by sonic03snake
All that and your still going to be looking at mustang tail lights! Just kiddin.:smiley: Looks good.

with those times u posted on the domestictech site, makes me think i might have some competion…we’ll have to wait and see. lol :smiley: I like to compete !!! :wink:

Im sure ill see you at the track. your car should run good. Pappa smurf put the blue latex touch on it.:smiley:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
Im sure ill see you at the track. your car should run good. Pappa smurf put the blue latex touch on it.:smiley:

he sure did… :wink:

Originally posted by LS1 babe
with those times u posted on the domestictech site, makes me think i might have some competion…we’ll have to wait and see. lol :smiley: I like to compete !!! :wink:

mmmmm… food… :smiley: j/k

nice car, I like it! Do you have heads already? If not I would order them if your gonna be racing people in competition… either way cool car ! I wish my chick rolled an LS1 :slight_smile:

03 cobra > cammed LS1

look good though. hope to see some good times from it

Props to the guy that took most of those pictures! :bigthumb:

:smiley: