Pics of my new motor

i want that

yep…thats a motor

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:10,topic:35905"”]

no sir. its just suppose to stick out of the hood, and suck in cold air, linkage from that connect to the carb linkage and opens the same as the butterflies on the carb.

[/quote]

this is funny

now you know everything newman

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:10,topic:35905"”]

no sir. its just suppose to stick out of the hood, and suck in cold air, linkage from that connect to the carb linkage and opens the same as the butterflies on the carb.

[/quote]

:tup: my bad.

so it’s very similar to this mod:

Where do the injectors go???

882 heads with j&l performance package performer, edelbrock 650, comp cams .480 lift, crane gold pro race 1.6 roller rockers, gear drive timing, comp cams cup pushrods accel cap rotor and super coil and other various goodies (IE ) trans is a 700r4 withshift kit vette servo 2800 stall and TCI lockup kit and a worn 3.73 posi from an 84 bird (the weak link)

Silly ricer intakes, they should have came with silver colored air-filters too.

Engine looks pretty spiffy.

looks nice, id ditch the scoop unless you get a supercharger though little kids call em fake blowers

[quote=“speedped79,post:28,topic:35905"”]

looks nice, id ditch the scoop unless you get a supercharger though little kids call em fake blowers

[/quote]

why are you in my thread?

seriously though. That shit screams poser.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:29,topic:35905"”]

[/quote]

:tup:

[quote=“dirtye30,post:29,topic:35905"”]

[/quote]

because its a public message board and im entitled to my right to post or reply to topics started by myself or others kinda how you reply to mine

how come it has 3 throttles when its an 8 cyl?

:tup: bet you cant wait to get it in the car.

[quote=“speedped79,post:32,topic:35905"”]

because its a public message board and im entitled to my right to post or reply to topics started by myself or others kinda how you reply to mine

[/quote]

You aren’t entitled to jack shit on a messageboard. You have no RIGHT to post. Go drink some paint thinner.

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:35905"”]

seriously though. That shit screams poser.

[/quote]

i guess. its notlike their sole purpose is for a blower. its a fancy air cleaner. and like i said, i havw the blower, i just dont have the manifold.